Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 802
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,222
    vCash
    1500
    "I've got many fake books, since I'm a Leprechaun farmer who's a gambler!"

    Holy **** this is hilarious.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,411
    vCash
    1500
    Dude, stop being so party biased. You didn't post Obama or Biden. Gosh. ****ing propaganda.

    EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,222
    vCash
    1500
    The Herman Cain one has me in tears..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5xZ...feature=relmfu

    "All you can do is give that woodchuck a tuna melt"
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,493
    vCash
    500

    Drunk Conservative Youtuber goes crazy after Romney loss

    Obama was re-elected and Nebraskan "news junkie" Shelly Dankert, a self-described "conservative pro-Palin YouTuber," is pissed.

    Very pissed. And drunk. Very, very drunk.


    But can you blame her? Not only has her candidate just lost the election, but she's also fully loaded on ButterShots and beer. A messy combination. Particularly when you're a YouTuber with easy access to a video camera and a YouTube account.

    That hardly ever ends well.

    Especially when you have a lot of grievances to air. Like, a lot, a lot. 24-minutes worth. Toss in a broken swear jar and a chips-for-supper-fueled grudge against everyone and everything ("Thanks a bunch, Paulqaeda!") and you've got yourself the makings of a glorious 100-year rant.

    http://gawker.com/5958673/unhinged-c...-obama-victory


    this is hilarious.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,772
    vCash
    1500
    "May as well go to Canada, move up there, you wanna experience their health care system?"


    bahaha I love this. Our health care system is pretty damn good although right wingers in the U.S will tell you otherwise. This girl just said everything fox news wanted to say.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,998
    vCash
    1500
    i don't know if these people realize but Obamacare is not an example of socialism. nothing about it fits the definition of "socialism."
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i don't know if these people realize but Obamacare is not an example of "socialism." nothing about it fits the definition of "socialism."
    Honestly, after living in the U.S for a bit, talking to people,the media etc, if I took one thing away from Americans, throw the word socialism out there and they get scared. Do you wanna be like Europe or Canada? What exactly is so bad about Europe or Canada? The standard of living is pretty damn good, actually. Some people think we're the ****ing Soviet Union or something. The word socialism is a scare tactic and I don't think many people even understand what the word even means. It seems to be confused with left wing thinking or a "liberal".

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Honestly, after living in the U.S for a bit, talking to people,the media etc, if I took one thing away from Americans, throw the word socialism out there and they get scared. Do you wanna be like Europe or Canada? What exactly is so bad about Europe or Canada? The standard of living is pretty damn good, actually. Some people think we're the ****ing Soviet Union or something. The word socialism is a scare tactic and I don't think many people even understand what the word even means. It seems to be confused with left wing thinking or a "liberal".
    those people that you're talking about probably never traveled abroad before. they probably spend their whole life where they grew up at. As the result, they think America is the only modern country in the world and that all other countries are poverty stricken, backward, primitive countries who either wish they were Americans or are jealous of America.

    i'm not kidding about them thinking people hate America because they're jealous of America's success...i remember a few years back when I was still in high school when 9/11 was still fresh on everyone's minds, my AP History teacher asked the class why they think the terrorists attacked America. someone really raised their hands and said the terrorists attacked America because they were jealous. SERIOUSLY?!?! Even then I knew that was ********. this was in an AP class too! not an average class for average students...no, a freakin' Advanced Placement class where, if you pass the test at the end of the school year...the class counts as college credit
    Last edited by FOBolous; 11-08-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,337
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Honestly, after living in the U.S for a bit, talking to people,the media etc, if I took one thing away from Americans, throw the word socialism out there and they get scared. Do you wanna be like Europe or Canada? What exactly is so bad about Europe or Canada? The standard of living is pretty damn good, actually. Some people think we're the ****ing Soviet Union or something. The word socialism is a scare tactic and I don't think many people even understand what the word even means. It seems to be confused with left wing thinking or a "liberal".
    those people that you're talking about probably never traveled abroad before. they probably spend their whole life where they grew up at. As the result, they think America is the only modern country in the world and that all other countries are poverty stricken, backward, primitive countries who either wish they were Americans or are jealous of America.
    I don't think anyone thinks like that and I think you're talking out of your ***

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks like that and I think you're talking out of your ***
    read the post after that. and visit rural Texas before you say I'm talking out of my ***. And the fact that many people actually think that Obama's a Muslim from Kenya based on nothing other than the foreignness of his name tells you something.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks like that and I think you're talking out of your ***
    Many, MANY Americans think Canada is socialist. Why? "socialized medicine" aka our health care system. There are still people who ask for Obamas birth certificate for F sakes. Right wing media loves to throw the world socialized out there because it's a nice fear tactic. Americans, more so older generations, were taught that socialism is scary as hell and is anti-American so when you call it socialized health care, it's gotta be this horrible health care system where people wait in lines for days on end or how people go to the U.S to seek care, which 99% is complete BS. Then, literally minutes later, there's a commercial on for an insurance company. There's no hidden agenda is there?

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,337
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks like that and I think you're talking out of your ***
    read the post after that. and visit rural Texas before you say I'm talking out of my ***. And the fact that many people actually think that Obama's a Muslim from Kenya based on nothing other than the foreignness of his name tells you something.
    I don't have to visit rural Texas to see that about half the country that voted in the election hates what Obama is doing for this country.

    I think Obama is installing plans that only support the poor people (Medicare, etc)

    And who's paying for his plans? The middle class and rich who he could give two ***** about.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,911
    vCash
    5471

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    read the post after that. and visit rural Texas before you say I'm talking out of my ***. And the fact that many people actually think that Obama's a Muslim from Kenya based on nothing other than the foreignness of his name tells you something.

    People who believe Obama is a muslim b/c of his name are insane. Crazy is random and not confined to rural Texas or any other part of the country where you feel it appropriate to look down on
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    People who believe Obama is a muslim b/c of his name are insane. Crazy is random and not confined to rural Texas or any other part of the country where you feel it appropriate to look down on
    i never said it was confined in Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    I don't have to visit rural Texas to see that about half the country that voted in the election hates what Obama is doing for this country.

    I think Obama is installing plans that only support the poor people (Medicare, etc)

    And who's paying for his plans? The middle class and rich who he could give two ***** about.
    oh really? how do you figure that? what facts are you basing this on? or are you basing this on your expert gut feeling that can predict the future? do you believe what Fox News believe which is that half the country is no longer "the traditional america" and are made up of minorities who just "want things?"
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •