Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is palm reading fake or true?

Discuss.

yes.

It's about as true as reflexology, chiropracty, colon cleansing, psychic readings, bending spoons with your mind, UFO's visiting our planet and abducting people, and organic foods being healthier.

"There's no better public education than teaching kids that they should have been born to a parent who could afford their cancer treatments." - @LOLGOP

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Yes, its real, people do it all the time, I am not sure that its true though

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Yes, its real, people do it all the time, I am not sure that its true though
    His question was, "Is it fake or true?" to which you have, apparently, replied, "Yes, it's real... I'm not sure that it's true though." Are you seeing the problem here?

I don't think he was asking if it actually happened, just whether or not it meant anything. And, it doesn't. It's just a cold read, like any other psychic does.

"There's no better public education than teaching kids that they should have been born to a parent who could afford their cancer treatments." - @LOLGOP

nahhh it's ********
    Thanks Lgnd!

Nope. It doesn't mean a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's about as true as reflexology, chiropracty, colon cleansing, psychic readings, bending spoons with your mind, UFO's visiting our planet and abducting people, and organic foods being healthier.
    A chiropractor saved my athletic career. I believe in them 100%. The rest I agree about...
    this my sig

Ian. Guest
    What's wrong with chiropractics? I don't know much about their work, but don't they physically adjust your back and neck?

Everyone I've ever heard go to one had positive results.

Quote Originally Posted by Durant is hype View Post
    Discuss.
    Send me all your evil money!

Yank Fan since '58 -- Mets Fan since '62
    Model Trains - N-scale, Genealogy, Philately, Photography, Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    What's wrong with chiropractics? I don't know much about their work, but don't they physically adjust your back and neck?

I don't know why people don't believe in them. They can't fix everything, obviously, but like you said, I haven't met one person that says they don't help out...a lot. I went three times a week for 2 months. I had considerable disk and curvature issues. After the 2 months, I felt like a 4 year old again. Absolutely no pain.
    this my sig

Ian. Guest
    To answer the question...

Bull****. If I told you I could read palms, would you believe me?

I always knew that palm readings were fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    A chiropractor saved my athletic career. I believe in them 100%. The rest I agree about...
    No, he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post

The mind can do wonderful things. Go in expecting them to fix whatever you have, and chances are you're going to feel better, even if they do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't know why people don't believe in them. They can't fix everything, obviously, but like you said, I haven't met one person that says they don't help out...a lot. I went three times a week for 2 months. I had considerable disk and curvature issues. After the 2 months, I felt like a 4 year old again. Absolutely no pain.
    Because there's just no science to back up what they do. Nevermind the fact that the entire basis for it is complete and utter crap. From the founder:

"A subluxated vertebra... is the cause of 95 percent of all diseases... The other five percent is caused by displaced joints other than those of the vertebral column."

This is, of course, complete and utter crap. Point me to a chiropractor that has cured ANY disease. AIDS? Cancer? MS? Diabetes? Arthritis? The flu? A cold?

Add to that the fact that the guy that "discovered" chiropractic thought it should be religious, which no other medical science claims:

"... we must have a religious head, one who is the founder, as did Christ, Mohamed, Jo. Smith, Mrs. Eddy, Martin Luther and other who have founded religions. I am the fountain head. I am the founder of chiropractic in its science, in its art, in its philosophy and in its religious phase."

Its nothing but a scam, much like all these psychic readings people get done.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast