Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Discovery Channel Hits New Low

Shark Week just started. They're currently airing a show called Shark of Darkness and it's all fake. It's based on a "shark attack" that occurred when a whale watching boat sank in South Africa. It's all fabricated.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Oh no

vCash
    lower than their "documentary" about mermaids?
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    The thread title is misleading.... In order for them to have hit a new low this would have to be something new. This is what the 4th time they have aired some fake *** documentary. I know they done it with Megalodon and the Mermaids. Didn't they also do it with Loch Ness?

vCash

So pathetic. I had a couple of my friends on my timeline going nuts about Shark Week and I just told them they were idiots. Shark Week was cool in the 90's, before Discovery sold out.

vCash

Discovery Channel Hits New Low

A damn shame it's come to this. Might as well have shark week on the syfy channel

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    so should they have just kept it the same every year? Camera in water following sharks around? Its good television

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so should they have just kept it the same every year? Camera in water following sharks around? Its good television
    They literally made up a scenario and passed it off as real. The showed what was supposed to be "amateur footage" of a group of people that went whale watching who's boat sank. But it never actually happened, they were all just actors. I thought the Megalodon episode from last year was bad but this takes the cake. Blatant use of cgi, fake scientists, fake victims, the whole nine yards.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    "The shark was HIDING, he's a super-duper shark who can breathe WITHOUT MOViNG"

I'd say "RIP Shark Week" but honestly it's sucked for years, outside of the mythbusters shark stuff which is usually pretty entertaining. Shark week was created with good intentions about preservation and educating people about sharks, but with discovery's slide into lowest common denominator reality tv nonsense, it's not the least bit surprising when they show garbage like this show, that mermaid thing, and that godawful megalodon "documentary" (which by the way they are going to be airing the sequel or some ****).

**** the discovery channel

vCash
    What's next. Tlc ruins honey boo boo?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    What's next. Tlc ruins honey boo boo?!
    I think you meant TLC ruins TLC. Oh, wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I think you meant TLC ruins TLC. Oh, wait.
    That's my point. All these channels went down the tank once people got so stupid they would rather watch trash.

Stop blaming the networks for the degeneration of society. Ya know?

vCash
    im stupid doe

vCash
    I love the show "A Haunting" and I'm pretty sure those are all fake stories also. Don't really care, I still find a way to enjoy them all the same.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    I really wish they would get back to their roots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast