Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is the difference between our lines something to worry about?

WFV have been great , but after that there's been some sort of drop off. Do you think this is going to be a problem going forth? Should they break it up and add someone else?

vCash
    If it aint broke, dont fix it. Leave it just how it is and eventually the other lines will contribute. We have arguably the best line in the NHL. They have to stay together.

vCash
    No. they will stay together. WFV have come together quicker then anyone could have imagined but they are the 3 most skilled players on this team. they other guys will come around once they have had some time to work together. it is still very early in the season and guys like kopecky, santorelli and others will come around and start to preform.
    WHITE HOT TOUR 2011

vCash
    no I wouldnt break it up, but I am worried if Versteeg misses a good amount of time then we might see a drop off of them working together like they have been.

I guess we shall see once he gets back, we needed him badly last night.
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    If the Panthers are still in the hunt by the end of Jan. I think Tallon needs to make a trade to bring in another forward, our guys are playing above and beyond what anyone could have thought but for us to be legit we need at least one impact forward.

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"