Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No. I don't see him in Barcelona.

vCash
    Yesterday's game was very intriguing. The first half was terrible as nobody on the pitch wearing a white shirt knew what the hell they were doing. Alas in the second half a new team came on and Real scored 3 times with two World Class scores by Ronaldo and Benzema. Ronaldo scored his 13th hat trick in a Real jersey and the third goal to round out the three was vintage Ronaldo and his best since wearing the white shirt. Barcamierda are 10 points behind. Life is good for me right now. HALA MADRID!!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQWibGlfb0

link to highlights of the game at 2:48 is the Ronaldo laser

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Clearly this was a different team that played, compared to last week. I dont get why Mou is afraid to play like this against those fools all the time. Higuain should have scored at the start, and unfortunately he does not look right. He looks like how Benzema looked a year ago at this time, and that is not a good thing. He complains about not playing and when he starts an important game like this one, he repays Mou with this..
    Clearly Ronaldo is has gotten the bug off his back and is not afraid to score against Barca. Kaka and Ozil CAN play together and they look fantastic on the field/ I would like to see Mou play them together more often. On to La Liga, Hala Madrid!!
    Why the **** would Ronaldo be scared to score?

vCash
    Ronaldo only scores against pinto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post

Haha!! I saw that. Two club legends coming together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Ronaldo only scores against pinto
    So he has never scored versus world class goal keepers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss View Post
    So he has never scored versus world class goal keepers?
    it's a joke dude. i wasn't even talking about the whole world just barcelona. he has scored more goals on pinto than valdes. i think 2 on pinto and 1 on valdes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    it's a joke dude. i wasn't even talking about the whole world just barcelona. he has scored more goals on pinto than valdes. i think 2 on pinto and 1 on valdes
    I know, it's just not really a good joke. Besides it's really hard to score on Barcelona, they're so good in possession.
    Last edited by The Final Boss; 03-23-2012 at 10:20 PM.

vCash
    Real madrid needs to top La Liga dis season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyd400 View Post
    Real madrid needs to top La Liga dis season
    They're currently on top of the table by 13 points. I see them meeting Barcelona some time down the line in the Champions League, though, and we'll see where both teams go from there. There are already talks about both club's coaches leaving to coach elsewhere. It'll be interesting to say the least.

vCash
    Some thoughts on yesterday's game in Vallecas. I could tell from the 1st minute of the game that Rayo would be a worthy opponent, as they did not allow Real to get possession for any longer than a minute and disrupted every pass attempted. Now, what I did like was that Real did not let up and attacked at all costs.

If I have one criticism of Ronaldo, and I have stated it before, is that he does not pass enough. There were at least two plays in the first half where he could have passed the ball instead of shooting at goal. Alas, he got the game winner in his second best goal of the season.

Higuain had a terrible game, and the team suffered for it. I don't know if it his confidence, his lack of play or what, but he was absolutely terrible yesterday. He did not share the ball when he has open teammates, and was too desperate to play hero. His confidence is down, and maybe playing more will help him, but this is not the Higuain I fell in love with and am accustomed to watching. What bothers me the most is that before these past few games, even when he didnt score earlier in the season he would link up well with his teammates, so Idk what it is.

Regardless, Real with the three points on to Barcelona next week to face the allies. HALA MADRID!!!

vCash
    Mourinho on Sahin;
    "No offence, but Real Madrid is a much better team than the Turkish national side. Club sides are better than national teams and it's easier to play regularly for your country's team than for your club because the teams are stronger. It's great news for us that Sahin did well and he can do even more if he continues to have a great preseason and to grow with the team. We're in no condition to kid around and use players who, in my opinion, aren't as productive as others right now."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Some thoughts on yesterday's game in Vallecas. I could tell from the 1st minute of the game that Rayo would be a worthy opponent, as they did not allow Real to get possession for any longer than a minute and disrupted every pass attempted. Now, what I did like was that Real did not let up and attacked at all costs.

If I have one criticism of Ronaldo, and I have stated it before, is that he does not pass enough. There were at least two plays in the first half where he could have passed the ball instead of shooting at goal. Alas, he got the game winner in his second best goal of the season.

Higuain had a terrible game, and the team suffered for it. I don't know if it his confidence, his lack of play or what, but he was absolutely terrible yesterday. He did not share the ball when he has open teammates, and was too desperate to play hero. His confidence is down, and maybe playing more will help him, but this is not the Higuain I fell in love with and am accustomed to watching. What bothers me the most is that before these past few games, even when he didnt score earlier in the season he would link up well with his teammates, so Idk what it is.

Regardless, Real with the three points on to Barcelona next week to face the allies. HALA MADRID!!!
    I guess Kaka and Higuain read this forum. Higuain passed and Kaka looked splendid yesterday. HALA MADRID!!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast