Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    According to Marca, Van Persie will be a target this summer. I can see that happening if Higuain is sold to Chelkea. However, he has already stated that he wants to go to Barca and honestly I just think that the week is slow and they have nothing better to do than start rumors. The idea of having him lead the line with Benzema makes me salivate though

vCash
    Van Persie only watches arsenal and Barcelona games I bet he likes theater too because of Sagna and busquets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    According to Marca, Van Persie will be a target this summer. I can see that happening if Higuain is sold to Chelkea. However, he has already stated that he wants to go to Barca and honestly I just think that the week is slow and they have nothing better to do than start rumors. The idea of having him lead the line with Benzema makes me salivate though
    I already said this... But I think Arsenal is interested in Benzema.

vCash
    Where did RVP say he wanted to go to Barca? I musta missed it. He'd be a worthy addition to either Spanish powerhouse.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Where did RVP say he wanted to go to Barca? I musta missed it. He'd be a worthy addition to either Spanish powerhouse.
    http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/01...-the-nou-camp/

vCash
    Lucky I don't get Arsenal Jerseys. He better not if he doesn't wanna play against Pepe aka Barcelona Killer.

vCash
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...terest?cc=5901

lolololololol. Conflicting reports, who would have guessed?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    RVP = Smart Man. Why would he wanna play with Messi? Barcelona does play a 4-3-3, but RVP doesn't wanna be a loser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...terest?cc=5901

lolololololol. Conflicting reports, who would have guessed?
    Well one is newer than the other, so you can believe both. Whatever player barca is interested in, somehow real Madrid is too and visa versa. Any player would be happy to play in either team because when those two teams "Supposably" are showing interest they know their wages and value are going up.

Van persie doesn't really make sense at either team right now. Barcelona have denied numerous of times that they haven't approached van persie. However, bale is another story.

vCash
    Barcelona Wants Everyone............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    I already said this... But I think Arsenal is interested in Benzema.
    Benzema will leave Real Madrid the day he gets fat and stops being motivated. He is 24 right now and hasn't even reached his peak. This man will be world class in a year or so

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    RVP = Smart Man. Why would he wanna play with Messi? Barcelona does play a 4-3-3, but RVP doesn't wanna be a loser.
    I have told Rose more than once, Barca should not buy a striker for the next decade until Messi retires. Look at what happened to the last two guys who tried to play striker with him (Eto'o & Zlatan). Both world class, and both didnt last... Not that a give a **** but Barca need to invest in wingers more than strikers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Well one is newer than the other, so you can believe both. Whatever player barca is interested in, somehow real Madrid is too and visa versa. Any player would be happy to play in either team because when those two teams "Supposably" are showing interest they know their wages and value are going up.

Van persie doesn't really make sense at either team right now. Barcelona have denied numerous of times that they haven't approached van persie. However, bale is another story.
    Barca are too cheap to ever pay for Bale's ransom, and we all know that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Barca are too cheap to ever pay for Bale's ransom, and we all know that

vCash
    The Dutch superstar tweeted: "Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day."
    Link

vCash
    Ok cool story. Barcelona can have him and then watch him suck with Messi (Because of Messi obviously).

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast