Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 172
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    We're set to steal Jose Angel Pozo in January from yall.
    I saw that. So great, he will go to England and rot on the reserves squad and never regain the form that he has now

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Next meeting Kings Cups quarter finals ( would be a surprise if Real and Barca dont beat Malaga and Osasuna in the 1/8)

    Too soon for my taste, semis or final would be better.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, however it would prove to be a test that I think Real needs to pass.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Yes, however it would prove to be a test that I think Real needs to pass.
    Its a two way knife tough.

    Madrid wins, and the confidence boost may make them win Copa, Liga and champions.

    But a defeat could very well cost them the three trophys out of a morale plumbet.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,338
    vCash
    1675
    what is the Kings Cup?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Its a two way knife tough.

    Madrid wins, and the confidence boost may make them win Copa, Liga and champions.

    But a defeat could very well cost them the three trophys out of a morale plumbet.
    I realized that, which is why they have to win. I think this will tell if Mou will be here for the long haul or not. Its about time Barca get knocked off their perch

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,197
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    what is the Kings Cup?
    The copa de Rey, the other cup that is played on Spain. like the two other cups played in england. P

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    I realized that, which is why they have to win. I think this will tell if Mou will be here for the long haul or not. Its about time Barca get knocked off their perch
    Mourinho is already sighting a "great enlgish club" for his future, in his own words.
    I wonder if he is waiting for Fergusson to retire or if he would accept the Liverpool challenge.

    Madrid ( acording to marca) are already sighting Low as a replacemente.

    IMO , If Madrid wins LA LIGA only mourinho stays one more year.
    If they only win CUp, or win nothing he will get fired.

    If he wins CHampions league he will go away himself ( did so in oporto and Inter)

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,197
    vCash
    2440
    He is waiting for man utd IMO. They have the money, the youth academy and arguably the best team in England.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Mourinho is already sighting a "great enlgish club" for his future, in his own words.
    I wonder if he is waiting for Fergusson to retire or if he would accept the Liverpool challenge.

    Madrid ( acording to marca) are already sighting Low as a replacemente.

    IMO , If Madrid wins LA LIGA only mourinho stays one more year.
    If they only win CUp, or win nothing he will get fired.

    If he wins CHampions league he will go away himself ( did so in oporto and Inter)
    He won't get fired, and I honestly dont think he will leave after only one Champions League. He has something here that he will never have at any other club and that is an unlimited budget and freedom to do as he pleases. He won't go to Liverpool, I think if he goes back to England it is to Manchester, I just dont know what club yet..

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Great game today. There were literally 7 attacking players by the end of the game and Mallorca had no shot. I think the league is Real Madrid's to lose at this point. Next stop El Clasico...

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,829
    vCash
    1500
    PUyolllllllllllLLLL

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    I cannot say I am disappointed in yesterday's result, as unfortunately I am used to it based on the past 3 years. What I am disappointed is that Mou has not figured out how to beat them yet after two years. Not only did the team lose yesterday, but they looked lost after the equalizer. Mou was not brought in to win the Copa Del Rey, but yesterday was not a good result. The Champions League final goes through Catalunya, so I hope that within the next few months he figures out the right formation or else he might as well pack his bags for Manchester.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    vCash
    1500
    Clearly this was a different team that played, compared to last week. I dont get why Mou is afraid to play like this against those fools all the time. Higuain should have scored at the start, and unfortunately he does not look right. He looks like how Benzema looked a year ago at this time, and that is not a good thing. He complains about not playing and when he starts an important game like this one, he repays Mou with this..
    Clearly Ronaldo is has gotten the bug off his back and is not afraid to score against Barca. Kaka and Ozil CAN play together and they look fantastic on the field/ I would like to see Mou play them together more often. On to La Liga, Hala Madrid!!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Kaka has looked good recently. League should be in the bag.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •