Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    I thought last year was their best chance. They still had Kun, Forlan. This Atleti team is weak, the weakest I have seen in years. I know all of Barcelona were celebrating this weekend, both Madrid teams got scraped by both Barcelona teams
    Lol , why mad , Espanyol are your allies and atleti your foes, always have been.

But i agree the state of Atletico is Pathetic, come on we need them ( and Bilbao, Valencia ) to be competitive to have a fun league.

The worst , is that on paper the roster is good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Lol , why mad , Espanyol are your allies and atleti your foes, always have been.

But i agree the state of Atletico is Pathetic, come on we need them ( and Bilbao, Valencia ) to be competitive to have a fun league.

The worst , is that on paper the roster is good.
    Still man it sucks that both teams got beat like that. lol
    I like Valencia more than I like Atleti. Their roster overall has more talent, and they have a better coach.

vCash

vCash
    Doubt that happens. I dont see Benzema being sold, or Higuain while Mou is still there. If any striker were to come I still hold hope one day Wazza will come ray:

vCash
    Doubt that happens. I dont see Benzema being sold, or Higuain while Mou is still there. If any striker were to come I still hold hope one day Wazza will come ray:
    take ozil's spot?

vCash
    To ride the bench?

vCash
    Vegas is a joke. 1.6:1 for picking Real Madrid. Bet everything in my account on Real (not a lot, but a fair amount).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss View Post
    To ride the bench?
    No, I am saying that if one of the two already here were to be sold, I would want Wazza to come here

vCash
    I dont get it, I understand that football is mental game just as much as skill but jeez. I'm glad Real didnt skip a beat, because after last year's loss (5-0) Real looked lost for a while. Going into the Christmas break I would give Real Madrid an A- grade. They have been impeccable in Champions League, great in La Liga, but still cannot get over the blaugrana hump...

I would also like to note that Karim Benzema as of today is a top 5 player in this squad. He has taken the step that he does not need to score in order to have an influence in the game, and he showed it today. My top 5 Real Madrid players up till date would be

1. Ronaldo
    2. Casillas
    3. Xabi
    4. Sergio Ramos
    5. Karim Benzema

Why have I left Ozil out of the top 5? There is no doubt that he is a star in the making, but it seems like this year he has taken a step back and regressed from how his play was last season.

vCash
    Nuri Sahin doesn't get much playing time does he?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Nuri Sahin doesn't get much playing time does he?
    missing the pre-season killed him. He hasn't played consistently at all this season. He will probably start in the Copa game though..

vCash
    I dont get it, I understand that football is mental game just as much as skill but jeez. I'm glad Real didnt skip a beat, because after last year's loss (5-0) Real looked lost for a while. Going into the Christmas break I would give Real Madrid an A- grade. They have been impeccable in Champions League, great in La Liga, but still cannot get over the blaugrana hump...

I would also like to note that Karim Benzema as of today is a top 5 player in this squad. He has taken the step that he does not need to score in order to have an influence in the game, and he showed it today. My top 5 Real Madrid players up till date would be

1. Ronaldo
    2. Casillas
    3. Xabi
    4. Sergio Ramos
    5. Karim Benzema

Why have I left Ozil out of the top 5? There is no doubt that he is a star in the making, but it seems like this year he has taken a step back and regressed from how his play was last season.
    No mention to Kaka resurrection?

Anyway this league is starting to be boooooring, can we please get next week the camp nou game , decide the winer and proceed to play champions league right next?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    No mention to Kaka resurrection?

Anyway this league is starting to be boooooring, can we please get next week the camp nou game , decide the winer and proceed to play champions league right next?
    Well yes, he would be part of my next six. People forget how great he was this season until he got hurt. If he was fit for el clasico i would have played him before Ozil. Ozil ***** on himself whenever he plays against the Blaugrana..

I was very excited in the first 20 minutes of yesterday's game until it got one sided. Too many defensive mistakes by Sevilla. Regardless, I expect some slip ups, as we have seen that this season anything is possible.

btw congrats on that title. My older brother told me on Friday he expected a good game and I laughed. Boy was I right.

vCash
    The season ends on a high note for Los Blancos. Callejon keeps on proving why Mourinho should invest in the cantera, and he keeps on scoring. Nuri also proved why he was brought over from Dortmund as he made some spectacular plays and got on the scoreboard too. Cannot wait for the next game!

vCash
    We're set to steal Jose Angel Pozo in January from yall.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast