Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 172
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    So your saying this Brasil squad the way it is formed right now will be the likes of Germany and Spain in less than 3 years? You say Neymar isn't good because he has not faced European competition and players like him come around all the time. What gives you the idea the Selecao will win? Is it a specific player or just because they are at home?
    because they ALWAYS are a top 3 contender to win the wc, and go figure they are playing home.

    its not rocket science.

    Now , lets focus on december 10th, definitive, if Real wins or draws league is over, if barcelona wins we have another game in teh camp now to decide who wins la liga.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    because they ALWAYS are a top 3 contender to win the wc, and go figure they are playing home.

    its not rocket science.

    Now , lets focus on december 10th, definitive, if Real wins or draws league is over, if barcelona wins we have another game in teh camp now to decide who wins la liga.
    feast your eyes on this stat then. Whoever has won the 1st leg of the game in the league has gone on to win the league the past 7 years..

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Now , lets focus on december 10th, definitive, if Real wins or draws league is over, if barcelona wins we have another game in teh camp now to decide who wins la liga.
    Must win for Barcelona. I can't see Real losing to anyone else (they are in a 11 game no losing streak).
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 12-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Callejon is the man, I love it when a cantero excells for the 1st team. Now on to the real test. Time to get the monkey off their back and show the cules exactly what they are...

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    feast your eyes on this stat then. Whoever has won the 1st leg of the game in the league has gone on to win the league the past 7 years..
    you are right, im feasting my eyes

    I mean no harm , healthy rivalry ok ?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    you are right, im feasting my eyes

    I mean no harm , healthy rivalry ok ?


    I didn't get to watch the game in full. I was at a wake, although from what I heard from people who did, I am disappointed Real did not capitalize on their opportunities.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post


    I didn't get to watch the game in full. I was at a wake, although from what I heard from people who did, I am disappointed Real did not capitalize on their opportunities.
    Both teams had enough chances for the result to have been anything between 6-3 and 1-7 .

    First part was awfully boring tough, second half was more entertaining.

    I must say that it would be good for the show if Real and madrid came to an agreement to not line up Pepe and Alves in thise games tough, both should ahve been ejected from it and its clear that they only care to try to kick rival players the hardest the best, that is a shame.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Both teams had enough chances for the result to have been anything between 6-3 and 1-7 .

    First part was awfully boring tough, second half was more entertaining.

    I must say that it would be good for the show if Real and madrid came to an agreement to not line up Pepe and Alves in thise games tough, both should ahve been ejected from it and its clear that they only care to try to kick rival players the hardest the best, that is a shame.
    Yea I caught a little bit in the end, and Alves and Marcelo were going at it. I thought they would end up fighting. I have never seen two Brasilians, especially two starters from the Selecao going at each other like that..

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Yea I caught a little bit in the end, and Alves and Marcelo were going at it. I thought they would end up fighting. I have never seen two Brasilians, especially two starters from the Selecao going at each other like that..
    Yep marcelo and PIQUE had their thing too, but they are nowhere close as violent ans Alves and Pepe.

    Seriosly, those two need to get the **** away of la liga and sign for some australian rugby team.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WADE COUNTY.
    Posts
    19,471
    vCash
    1500
    Ronaldo's finishing was way off yesterday and Di Maria was awful.
    DUKE.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Real will beat Barca eventually, I think when they finally do it will be all the sweeter

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Real will win the title again and probably win championsleague.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Real will beat Barca eventually, I think when they finally do it will be all the sweeter
    thats obvius, no one lasts forever.......but im still waiting for Atletico to defeat you again................11 years!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Real will win the title again and probably win championsleague.
    Lets hope. Undoubtly both titles will go through Catalyuna so Real must get over the hump before they do

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    thats obvius, no one lasts forever.......but im still waiting for Atletico to defeat you again................11 years!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I thought last year was their best chance. They still had Kun, Forlan. This Atleti team is weak, the weakest I have seen in years. I know all of Barcelona were celebrating this weekend, both Madrid teams got scraped by both Barcelona teams

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •