Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYM-RMCF-DM View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I'd rather sign Hazard than sign Neymar. Neymar isn't worth it.
    Hazard's price tag just got a bit more expensive

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-L40m?cc=5901

Lille president Michel Seydoux has revealed around 40 million will be enough for a club to sign highly-rated forward Eden Hazard.

Hazard, 20, has already made it clear that he wants to move to a bigger club at the end of the season, after achieving everything he feels he can at the current French champions.

Clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid have all been strongly linked with a move for the Belgium international in recent times, and Seydoux has now given all those interested parties the sum they will need to come up with if they are to get their man.

Seydoux believes around 40m would be a suitable figure, as it would provide the Ligue 1 side with the funds to strengthen a number of other areas of the squad at Stade Lille Metropole.

"We would like to keep Hazard, and if he still sees a challenge here, then he could stay," Seydoux said. "It's probable, though, that he will leave the club after this season, as there's plenty of interest.

"Will 50 million be enough? Nobody is irreplaceable and there are solutions for that kind of money."

Hazard has previously made it clear he is ready for a new challenge, although he will not leave in the January transfer window.

"I am ready to go to the next level at a big club," Hazard told L'Equipe recently. "I won't leave in January. It would be silly to do so. But it's my last season at Lille. I feel able to play in another country."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Hazard's price tag just got a bit more expensive

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-L40m?cc=5901
    But he is test proved IN EUROPE, so you know he will work.
    Brazilians are like a box of chocolates.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    But he is test proved IN EUROPE, so you know he will work.
    Brazilians are like a box of chocolates.
    If your referring to Neymar, I think we could agree that he is an exceptional talent. Not for the price tag that Santos is demanding, but he is the best attacking talent to come out of Brasil since Kaka.

vCash
    Zidane loves Hazard since like 3 years ago.. I think he'll end in Madrid. Awesome game today btw! Los Merengues up by 6 pointsss! Hala Hala Hala!
    GO METS!

19 Inning game...and the Pirates get ROBBED! Jerry Meals should get FIRED! And then just work for the Braves. What a shame for baseball.

vCash
    Lets not pretend like you guys won't just buy both. That'd be really fun to see.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Lets not pretend like you guys won't just buy both. That'd be really fun to see.
    Well that would really depend if Mourinho is still at Real Madrid cause I don't see Neymar going to Madrid while Mou is there. And I'd rather have Mou and win titles than a good player that does tricks...but that'll be just that..a trickster.
    GO METS!

19 Inning game...and the Pirates get ROBBED! Jerry Meals should get FIRED! And then just work for the Braves. What a shame for baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    This year just has a feel to it i think madrid will dominate and CR7 will get player of the year. Lets sign neymar and we are set. If only kaka can be back to his old self everything would be perfect.
    sounds perfect to me. I hope Ronaldo gets it but as far as Neymar goes.. I think Real should go after someone else.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Well that would really depend if Mourinho is still at Real Madrid cause I don't see Neymar going to Madrid while Mou is there. And I'd rather have Mou and win titles than a good player that does tricks...but that'll be just that..a trickster.
    I think Mou would have been perfect for Neymar. He would have helped him mature in Europe, and given him the perfect opportunities to play when needed. However Neymar messed up big time when he pulled that stunt and signed a new contract. People fail to realize that the reason President Perez was really upset because of the fact that Neymar's reps were negotiating in Madrid, while everything was paid for on behalf of the club.

vCash
    Libertadores 2011
    Copa do Brasil 2010
    Copa Paulista 2010, 2011
    U20 Sudamericano 2011

Yes just a trickster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Libertadores 2011
    Copa do Brasil 2010
    Copa Paulista 2010, 2011
    U20 Sudamericano 2011

Yes just a trickster
    It was NOT only Neymar winning it. specially the U20.
    GO METS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    I think Mou would have been perfect for Neymar. He would have helped him mature in Europe, and given him the perfect opportunities to play when needed. However Neymar messed up big time when he pulled that stunt and signed a new contract. People fail to realize that the reason President Perez was really upset because of the fact that Neymar's reps were negotiating in Madrid, while everything was paid for on behalf of the club.
    ronaldo was the one that went with his own money in behalf of madrid(he wanted a piece of that transaction and wanted to become neymar's agent too). Wagner Ribeiro was pushing for a madrid deal because he didnt want to deal with barcelona, especially after Rosell spoke with Neymars dad and Neymar with the consent of Santos president.

Neymar fired Wagner Ribeiro by the way and Andre Curi represents him I believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Libertadores 2011
    Copa do Brasil 2010
    Copa Paulista 2010, 2011
    U20 Sudamericano 2011

Yes just a trickster
    You like Sau Paulo, why do you even care about Neymar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    ronaldo was the one that went with his own money in behalf of madrid(he wanted a piece of that transaction and wanted to become neymar's agent too). Wagner Ribeiro was pushing for a madrid deal because he didnt want to deal with barcelona, especially after Rosell spoke with Neymars dad and Neymar with the consent of Santos president.

Neymar fired Wagner Ribeiro by the way and Andre Curi represents him I believe.
    Where did you read that?

vCash
    Ronaldo, now working for football agency '9ine', which he founded after retiring from the game in February, has been blamed by the Santos chief for trying to earn money off the back of the young Brazil international.

The 19-year-old penned new terms with Santos two weeks ago and pledged his future to the club until 2014, and Ribeiro has since revealed Ronaldo tried to change things prior to the deal by acting on behalf of Real Madrid.

"Ronaldo was the first to speak with Real Madrid and then after that people from the club arrived from Spain," Ribeiro told Folha de Sao Paulo.

"He came to me with an offer, but it was well below the buy-out clause [believed to be around 38.7 million].

"He has stopped being a footballer and he quickly turned into a businessman. I think he wanted to earn money, it's his right. I don't want to earn money. He does."

Ribeiro said Santos' aims are to ensure Neymar develops as a player rather than manage his interests off the field.

"We do not act in the same area as the agents. Our job is to ensure Neymar enjoys a successful career," he said.
    Link

His agency was the one that did the lowball bid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Link

His agency was the one that did the lowball bid.
    Where does it state what I said, that Perez was upset about Neymar's people duping him? Ronaldo wasn't working for Real, he was working for himself.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast