Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/303...al_madrid.html

I like the kid, I wonder where he would play for the team

vCash
    What are Real's needs during the next transfer window? The club needs to revamp it's back line. Sergio is fine but Pepe, Marcelo, and Arbeloa need to be upgraded. I'd like to bring in Van Persie as well. I know Benzima is young but I don't think I'll ever be sold on him.

vCash
    CB, RW, ST (they culd do better than benzema and higuain)
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss:22014646
    What are Real's needs during the next transfer window? The club needs to revamp it's back line. Sergio is fine but Pepe, Marcelo, and Arbeloa need to be upgraded. I'd like to bring in Van Persie as well. I know Benzima is young but I don't think I'll ever be sold on him.
    Personally i think the backline is fine, except for maybe Arbeloa. Pepe even though is a hot head (same as ramos) is very good still if you ignore his stupidity at time, Marcelos is improving his defence every season, but you can sense the offensive flow is missing when he is not out their, he just seems to fit in well with the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    Personally i think the backline is fine, except for maybe Arbeloa. Pepe even though is a hot head (same as ramos) is very good still if you ignore his stupidity at time, Marcelos is improving his defence every season, but you can sense the offensive flow is missing when he is not out their, he just seems to fit in well with the team.
    How the **** is the back line fine? I don't mean to come off negatively, but c'mon. You obviously don't know the sport. We've given up cheap goals in every competition this year. Coentrao gave up the game winner in Germany and Pepe proceeded to concede a penalty kick that ended our Champions League run. We would have crushed Chelsea in the Final. We need an astute Italian back there who can settle the back line and sign away an up and coming RB and LB. I say Italian half jokingly.

vCash
    Its time this was brought back. Hala Madrid!!!

vCash
    Real should be up 3-0 right now. Taking Man City to school right now...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112