Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Also where was thsi offensive approach from Mou in leg 1?

vCash
    Rumors are also circulating in the U.K, the Daily Mail more specifically stating that Wenger might be next in line if Mou is indeed leaving in June. I don't see it happening, not that I wouldn't mind the move, however his transfer strategy would have to change 180 in order for him to work here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Also where was thsi offensive approach from Mou in leg 1?
    It wasnt really an offensive approach, but pressuring barcelona and taking the ball away. they only had 55% of possession, which is kinda rare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Rumors are also circulating in the U.K, the Daily Mail more specifically stating that Wenger might be next in line if Mou is indeed leaving in June. I don't see it happening, not that I wouldn't mind the move, however his transfer strategy would have to change 180 in order for him to work here.
    i think we will see benitez before wenger in madrid. plus, i doubt mou leaves because he has a clause that if he leaves this year he has to pay 20 million euros. They will let him leave after 2012 and welcome Low

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    i think we will see benitez before wenger in madrid. plus, i doubt mou leaves because he has a clause that if he leaves this year he has to pay 20 million euros. They will let him leave after 2012 and welcome Low
    Low will not leave Germany. Under any circumstances. I was going to say if they win the Eurocup, but he has this team well oiled. I dare say they might be the only team possible to take down Spain in the Eurocup and the next World Cup. I dont like Rafa. He turned Inter to **** in less than 4 months after Mou left. No Thanks

vCash
    Low will not leave Germany. Under any circumstances. I was going to say if they win the Eurocup, but he has this team well oiled. I dare say they might be the only team possible to take down Spain in the Eurocup and the next World Cup. I dont like Rafa. He turned Inter to **** in less than 4 months after Mou left. No Thanks
    what other coaches are there?

vCash
    There arent which is why Mou cant leave. lol. Unless Perez decides to man up and apologize to Del Bosque and beg him to return

vCash
    You should check on gettinf some former Real Boy that is loyal to the team.

Example : Michel.

Wenger? well....forget bout "cantera" then, he will sell the portugues clan and make Florentino buy half of Frenchs national team.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    You should check on gettinf some former Real Boy that is loyal to the team.

Example : Michel.

Wenger? well....forget bout "cantera" then, he will sell the portugues clan and make Florentino buy half of Frenchs national team.
    Michel was the first name that came to mind, but Perez would not take a risk like that. He needs to win now. I think at the end Mou will stay, Perez has invested too much trust in him for him to see him go so fast

vCash
    Personally I want Del Bosque to return after Mou leaves. Real's downfall in the last decade came after Del Bosque left. To this day they have not recovered internationally

vCash
    Personally I want Del Bosque to return after Mou leaves. Real's downfall in the last decade came after Del Bosque left. To this day they have not recovered internationally
    Del Bosque wont go back untill Florentino is out......wich may happen if you fail to hold on the league ( wich i think is very difficult) and barcelona wisn the three trophys.
    ]

vCash
    Del Bosque wont go back untill Florentino is out......wich may happen if you fail to hold on the league ( wich i think is very difficult) and barcelona wisn the three trophys.
    Thanks for ending a perfectly good unbiased convo. Once again you prove my hatred for obnoxious self entitling Barcelona fans.

vCash
    Thanks for ending a perfectly good unbiased convo. Once again you prove my hatred for obnoxious self entitling Barcelona fans.
    Wheres the bias.

Florentino MAY be out IF Barcelona wins the three titles.

And i also said its unlikely because i dont think Madrid will miss in La Liga

so? wheres the bias
    ]

vCash
    i doubt del bosque leaves the spain national team. he has it perfect there. they should go after benitez

vCash
    Wheres the bias.

Florentino MAY be out IF Barcelona wins the three titles.

And i also said its unlikely because i dont think Madrid will miss in La Liga

so? wheres the bias

My fault man, i read barcelona will win the three trophies. Im embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    i doubt del bosque leaves the spain national team. he has it perfect there. they should go after benitez
    Doubt Del Bosque leaves too. But hey, you never know. No thanks to Benitez. lol

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast