Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Where does it state what I said, that Perez was upset about Neymar's people duping him? Ronaldo wasn't working for Real, he was working for himself.
    Neymar's people? You mean his agent?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Neymar's people? You mean his agent?
    His agent, his father, 3d person reps.

vCash
    His agent, his father, 3d person reps.
    his ex agent was and is very good friends with Perez. i dont even think neymar wanted to go to Madrid or europe just yet, but his agent was pushing him for that move. That is why he got fired not that long ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    his ex agent was and is very good friends with Perez. i dont even think neymar wanted to go to Madrid or europe just yet, but his agent was pushing him for that move. That is why he got fired not that long ago.
    Word. He is getting paid beyond belief in Brasil and is living the life. Not that I care but at the end, I doubt his stock will ever be as high as it was this past summer. I think Ribeiro may regret not having sold him. Then again, Neymar wins the WC for Brasil he may pocket the club a pretty penny for a transfer fee.

vCash
    Word. He is getting paid beyond belief in Brasil and is living the life. Not that I care but at the end, I doubt his stock will ever be as high as it was this past summer. I think Ribeiro may regret not having sold him. Then again, Neymar wins the WC for Brasil he may pocket the club a pretty penny for a transfer fee.
    if?

Do you think there is ANY doubt they win in their own Home? They will either Win by themselves or been handed it by refs.

What i meant in my previous Post is if Madrid wants to be sure of the outcome they should sign Hazzard better than Neymar, players that have succeeded in european leagues like in this case Belgian and French league tend to be succesfull in one of the best leagues 3 out of each 4 cases.

brazilians 1 out of 4.

For every Roberto Carlos there are tons of Robinhos.

But aniway iMo Madrid does not need more attacking personel with CR Benzema, Higuain, di maria and up and coming dudes like Jesse in the B squad.

If i was them i would be more worried bout finding a better Defender than Carvalho to pair with Pepe, or a Better Right defender than Arbeloa IF Ramos ends at center.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    if?

Do you think there is ANY doubt they win in their own Home? They will either Win by themselves or been handed it by refs.

What i meant in my previous Post is if Madrid wants to be sure of the outcome they should sign Hazzard better than Neymar, players that have succeeded in european leagues like in this case Belgian and French league tend to be succesfull in one of the best leagues 3 out of each 4 cases.

brazilians 1 out of 4.

But aniway iMo Madrid does not need more attacking personel with CR Benzema, Higuain, di maria and up and coming dudes like Jesse in the B squad.

If i was them i would be more worried bout finding a better Defender than Carvalho to pair with Pepe, or a Better Right defender than Arbeloa IF Ramos ends at center.
    You always say this -_-

The Future

vCash
    if?

brazilians 1 out of 4.

Seriously dude take your head out of your rear end and lets be realistic. Didnt you say Barca had no chance if winning at Wembley in the Champions last season because Man U were at home? How did Argentina's do in last year's Copa America? Please name me all the team's that have won a World Cup on their own soil. Please.

My team conceded .85 goals a game I think our defense is fine thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    You always say this -_-
    Thank You

vCash
    Seriously dude take your head out of your rear end and lets be realistic. Didnt you say Barca had no chance if winning at Wembley in the Champions last season because Man U were at home? How did Argentina's do in last year's Copa America? Please name me all the team's that have won a World Cup on their own soil. Please.

My team conceded .85 goals a game I think our defense is fine thanks.

Thank You
    uruguay, italy, england, germany, argentina,france.
    eurocup? russia, spain, germany, france, holland.
    ]

vCash
    Is there any talk of Real buying a CB this January? I haven't heard anything from ya'll not related to Neymar or Hazard, but I feel like buying a CB would be ideal for Real.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Is there any talk of Real buying a CB this January? I haven't heard anything from ya'll not related to Neymar or Hazard, but I feel like buying a CB would be ideal for Real.
    Thanks but Rafael Varane was bought over the summer. He is young, and has to develop still. Personally I think Real should focus on buying a RB. Ramos and Pepe in the middle look like absolute studs, so I wouldn't be surprised that if after this season Ramos stays there permanently. So far Arbeloa has done a superb job down in the RB, but extra protection there would not hurt.

vCash
    uruguay, italy, england, germany, argentina,france.
    eurocup? russia, spain, germany, france, holland.
    So that is 6 out of 19 World Cups? Oh ok. Brasil's chances are great!! History is definitely on their side!!!

5 out of 16 in Euro Cup?

Stop It...

vCash
    So that is 6 out of 19 World Cups? Oh ok. Brasil's chances are great!! History is definitely on their side!!!

5 out of 16 in Euro Cup?

Stop It...
    you got to remove from your count the world cups and eurocups where the home team was SO OBVIOUSLY not good enough to win withouth making atrotious calls
    ( switzerland, sweden, mexico, spain 82, usa, korea/japan, south africa) etc etc.

oh and what a casualty lots of those teams have NEVER done better than in their own world cup, the case or korea making semmis ( after refs assaultin, italy, protugal and spain) is plain and simply disgusting
    ]

vCash
    you got to remove from your count the world cups and eurocups where the home team was SO OBVIOUSLY not good enough to win withouth making atrotious calls
    ( switzerland, sweden, mexico, spain 82, usa, korea/japan, south africa) etc etc.

oh and what a casualty lots of those teams have NEVER done better than in their own world cup, the case or korea making semmis ( after refs assaultin, italy, protugal and spain) is plain and simply disgusting
    So your saying this Brasil squad the way it is formed right now will be the likes of Germany and Spain in less than 3 years? You say Neymar isn't good because he has not faced European competition and players like him come around all the time. What gives you the idea the Selecao will win? Is it a specific player or just because they are at home?

vCash
    Real played splendid today. Like I stated earlier in the season, since both the wingers have learned to pass the ball more this season the team is raking. Sporting played well up until the Di-Maria goal, and if it was not for their goalie it could have been a blow out. Higuain and Benzema were unlucky today, next up Champions!!

vCash
    Particularly seven of José Mourinho's traditional starting XI: Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas, Sami Khedira, Pepe, and Lassana Diarra will all get a rest before next weekend's clásico with FC Barcelona. Mourinho's choice to drop all of these starters from the list just confirms what every Real Madrid fan already knows: this game is completely meaningless.

Xabi is playing.

I still had to bet on Real since the odds were just too good. Hopefully the backups still beat Ajax.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 12-06-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast