• No, we end up a bottom 5 team

0 0%

Hybrid View

vCash

Playoff implications?

Do we make it? Yes or no? Can we win the division? Yes of No

Discuss!

vCash
    I think making the playoffs is a possibility but I think we need more production from the team other than the top line. Sooner or later teams will learn how to neutralize them and we need others to step it up. Is it just me or is kopecky really underperforming? i dont see assistant captain material in him.

vCash
    we are making the playoffs. Winning the division im not so sure but playoffs is a definite yes, barring some injury.

vCash
    Can I jump back on this bandwagon?
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16348&dateline=127247  5310

MIAMI HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    Miami adds Battier and Eddy Curry and that makes them the unbeatable heat they were supposed to be last year lol..

Lechoke and RuPaul wont be able to help Wade win a championship this year in Miami.

After they choke it up again look to see Boshzilla traded for pieces to build a real team.

vCash
    I think Washington regains the division before the end of the season. Tampa led for the majority of the season last year, and with three weeks left, Washington pulled ahead. With the inexperience, and the long season, you're still battling just for a playoff spot.

Really can't get a head of yourselfs quite yet. I do however think you guys sneak into the playoffs, but get eliminated in the first round. You're not there yet. You weren't even supossed to contend for a playoff spot, so I think this season is an success already.

vCash
    there is a chance we make the playoffs but if we didn't it wouldn't be the end of the world.

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    This is true ^. Still would be nice to get rid of this ugly playoff drought.

vCash
    I stand by my comment before and up it a bit, this team will make the playoffs, the east just isn't very good and teams like the Leafs, Habs, Sabers are not going to best us out.

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    Looking good