Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

When do you think Huberdeau will come up?

I know he's injured right now, but you think he has a chance of getting a call later on in the year?

vCash
    No. He'll continue to play this year in junior when he's healthy. Next season he'll get a chance to crack the Panthers line-up, and if he doesn't make it, he can then return to juniors again. Same thing next year, but with the AHL.

I think he makes the team next season. He should not be rushed though, especially with the Panthers doing so well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    No. He'll continue to play this year in junior when he's healthy. Next season he'll get a chance to crack the Panthers line-up, and if he doesn't make it, he can then return to juniors again. Same thing next year, but with the AHL.

I think he makes the team next season. He should not be rushed though, especially with the Panthers doing so well.
    I agree. He really showed a lot of talent this year prior to the season. The only reason he was sent back down to the juniors was to mature physically. From a hockey perspective, he's not gonna be able to that if he's hurt. But I definitely think he'll be playing for the cats next year, and doing well for that matter.
    Sig by: phins1983

vCash
    They shouldnt hinder his development. Keep him down, especially since we are kicking *** right now lol

vCash
    +1 he will stay down til next year. Let him mature and be ready to produce next year. as good as the team is doing now they will get better as the season goes on and will not really need him this year.
    WHITE HOT TOUR 2011

vCash
    He wont be called up this season unless it's the end of the year and were about to get into the playoffs and one of the big guys go down, he wasn't ready to play this season, he needs to get a bit bigger and work on his skating. We will be in our top 6 next year

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"