Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

First in the NHL.

My expectations were not even close to how Minnesota is doing right now, First in the NHL?!?! Wow! I am guessing we wont be there at the end of the season, but lets hope for the playoffs!!!!

keep this going sota!
    \

vCash
    gotta keep scoring some goals i love the chemistry they have but if can get another goal scorer that would be awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    gotta keep scoring some goals i love the chemistry they have but if can get another goal scorer that would be awesome
    Well Latendresse should be coming back at some point (hopefully).

vCash
    Yeah, definitely need to pick up the goal scoring..but nonetheless impressive that we keep pulling off W's at this point.

vCash
    Playoffs are going to happen. I'd like to see a veteran added at the deadline.

vCash
    I do think this team is pretty good, but I think our first place ranking is a bit of a fluke. Offensively, we just arent that good yet...we have also had a couple games where we absolutely stole 2 points, and a couple other games where we stole 1....i'll take it though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I do think this team is pretty good, but I think our first place ranking is a bit of a fluke. Offensively, we just arent that good yet...we have also had a couple games where we absolutely stole 2 points, and a couple other games where we stole 1....i'll take it though
    It does show our resilience, but I agree, our point total is misleading. If we can learn to score the puck consistently, though, watch out.