Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Aftermath of the Columbus game

Well the wild are off to one of our best starts, period thats a fact. Marek went out hurt and didnt return, with Scandella out we now only have Spurg as a puck moving D and we now might have to sign a FA (McCabe anyone?) or else call up Cuma or hope Lund is back from his injury, but he wont be ready anytime soon. Our D is really really hurting right now its incredible.

Oh and since our first line isnt producing I say Brodziak-Johnson-Cullen or Clutterbuck should be our top line. Haha, I laugh but its not funny

vCash
    still finding a way to win games. after that kings game coming back and beating the ducks and jackets was huge i wouldnt mind signing mccabe if the price is right

vCash
    Bring up Cuma. And also, how long is zanon out for?

vCash
    I dont think "price is right" is the game needed to be played for McCabe. We have I believe around 10mil in cap room, heck offer him a prorated 4mil for the rest of the season and tell him to come try and lift us into and see how we can do in the playoffs, he cant deny that.

Point was Cuma is no where near ready. He still needs a year or two and he is not a puck mover more of a stay at home.

vCash
    wow, i almost got scared, and thought you were serious about that first line...

though, Cullen, or Clutterbuck would not be terrible options to put on the first line, probably just not together.

I hope this team does not pick up another bad contract due to injuries...I finally feel we have a direction, and wont just be stuck right below mediocrity, always fighting for that 8 seed...picking up another bad contract, could put us in that hole again. Fletcher dug us out a little bit, but we still have a little bit more to go.

vCash
    i just hope lundin is able to come back soon he will help out back there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    wow, i almost got scared, and thought you were serious about that first line...

though, Cullen, or Clutterbuck would not be terrible options to put on the first line, probably just not together.

I hope this team does not pick up another bad contract due to injuries...I finally feel we have a direction, and wont just be stuck right below mediocrity, always fighting for that 8 seed...picking up another bad contract, could put us in that hole again. Fletcher dug us out a little bit, but we still have a little bit more to go.
    Yes I was kidding, but they are our top producers really atm hence where the joke came from haha.

We have a direction and I love it! We have one of the best looking young D men squads in the league. Between Spurg, Scandella and Falk we have a great young 3. Add in a guy like Schultz and Lundin and Zanon and Stoner and our D is young strong and good. I really hope this flash Falk is showing us with moving the puck he can keep up with. It would be nice if he had that second dimension in his game and was more than just a shut down. Your right a bad contract right now would kill us, but throwing something huge at McCabe for one year when we have this much space wouldnt kill us and might take some pressure off Zid.

vCash
    the way zidlicky has been playing this year its not horrible that hes not in the lineup idk why but it seems he has been struggling before the injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Yes I was kidding, but they are our top producers really atm hence where the joke came from haha.

We have a direction and I love it! We have one of the best looking young D men squads in the league. Between Spurg, Scandella and Falk we have a great young 3. Add in a guy like Schultz and Lundin and Zanon and Stoner and our D is young strong and good. I really hope this flash Falk is showing us with moving the puck he can keep up with. It would be nice if he had that second dimension in his game and was more than just a shut down. Your right a bad contract right now would kill us, but throwing something huge at McCabe for one year when we have this much space wouldnt kill us and might take some pressure off Zid.
    Yeah, good looking young D-men, Cuma should be mentioned with them as well. And I definitely dont mind handing out one year contracts right now, its the long ones that would kill us.

Also just want to throw out there that Scandella is one of the most impressive rookies I have seen in a long time, I cant wait to get him back.

vCash
    Scandella is one of the most impressive I have seen. Its not good news that he is out with a second concussion in 2 years.