Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Bills draft in the first?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Riley Reiff - OT

2 15.38%
  • Michael Floyd - WR

2 15.38%
  • Stephen Gilmore - CB

4 30.77%
  • Luke Kuechly - ILB

4 30.77%
  • Courtney Upshaw - DE

0 0%
  • Dre Kirkpatrick - CB

1 7.69%
  • Melvin Ingram - OLB

0 0%
  • David DeCastro - OG

0 0%
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxy312 View Post
    I wouldn't be upset with Gilmore or Kirkpatrick either. In fact, I think despite his lower ranking, that I would take Gilmore first. I like their size a little more than Morris Claiborne too.
    Yeah I agree. I don't know, to me, Im just not sold on Reiff competing with Hairston at LT. Jonathan Martin I am more sold on than Reiff because I believe he can play LT, so if we went that route, I wouldn't be upset either.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Any of you Bills draft guru's want to take over the Bills for hte rest of the 7 round mock we're doing?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=708528

Seems BUF GM has left us.

PM or VM me
    Last edited by Norm; 04-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Any of you Bills draft guru's want to take over the Bills for hte rest of the 7 round mock we're doing?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=708528

Seems BUF GM has left us.

PM or VM me
    While I would love to do it, don't have the time right now NSM. Sorry!

vCash
    Son of a....I don't know your needs or anything like that or I would just do it. Bills have two skipped picks and I don't really know what to do the rest of the way. Guess just keep skipping them.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    I just read a draft article that suggested Upshaw could drop to the second round because his combine wasn't great and he beat his gf. Also said Jenkins has so much baggage that an nfl scout said they'd be surprised if he went in the first
    I would be stoked to get upshaw in the second! I understand the concerns but I've watched him play a lot over the last two years and the kid can flat out play. I don't care about the combine, Upshaw is a beast and would be a steal in 2nd.
    How would everyone feel about Jenkins though? Uber talented but his issues make Upshaw look like a choir boy. Floyd 1, Jenkins 2 sounds sexy but I just don't know about this kid.

Also mentioned nfl people saying they wouldn't touch Coples period. Too much bust potential and wouldn't even put him on their draft board!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsin08 View Post
    I just read a draft article that suggested Upshaw could drop to the second round because his combine wasn't great and he beat his gf. Also said Jenkins has so much baggage that an nfl scout said they'd be surprised if he went in the first
    I would be stoked to get upshaw in the second! I understand the concerns but I've watched him play a lot over the last two years and the kid can flat out play. I don't care about the combine, Upshaw is a beast and would be a steal in 2nd.
    How would everyone feel about Jenkins though? Uber talented but his issues make Upshaw look like a choir boy. Floyd 1, Jenkins 2 sounds sexy but I just don't know about this kid.

Also mentioned nfl people saying they wouldn't touch Coples period. Too much bust potential and wouldn't even put him on their draft board!
    I wouldn't mind Jenkins, but would probably choose Dre Kirkpatrick if he's still there at the same time. We have no shot at Morris Claiborne. If they got Upshaw in the second round, that would be a coop. Like the NFL experts, I'm fearful of Coples too. He reminds me too much of the one year wonders they've drafted in the post.

vCash
    College players that have visited the Bills as of Monday are:

QB Kirk Cousins (Michigan State)
    QB Russell Wilson (Wisconsin)
    DE Chandler Jones (Syracuse)
    DE Andre Branch (Clemson)
    LB Tank Carder (Texas Christian)
    OT Mike Adams (Ohio State) and
    RB Trent Richardson (Alabama).

They can bring up to 30 college players in for private scouting.

vCash
    Interesting that they met with T Rich. He's gonna be a stud but there's no way he'll fall to ten and we're set at rb.

vCash
    Assuming Upshaw or Jenkins dont drop to the second round, here's my ideal draft:
    1. WR Floyd
    2. OT Adams
    3. CB Bentley
    4. LB Carder
    4. WR Adams
    5. QB Wilson

vCash
    I'm not sure how the rest of the fans feel about things at this point, but I'm a bit concerned. I understand letting Bell go. It makes sense due to his injury prone nature. However, now we're sitting here 10 days from the draft without knowing what the offensive line is even going to look like. In fact a WGR sports reporter asked Buddy Nix just a few days ago what he planned to do at left tackle. His response: "I don't know". While I would like to see them draft the best player at a position of need, I hope it's not just because they've done nothing else and have to draft out of desperation.

vCash
    Besides Khalil I dont think there's a sure thing tackle in the top 20. I wouldn't be disappointed if they tske Rieff at 10 but a) scouts have him moving to G, and b) I don't think he'll have a huge impact above what Hairston peovides. I think they'll address the position in the second or third rounds.

vCash
    Chandler Jones is beast. I don't think he'll fall to the second round though. Not sure why we used an interview slot on him.

As for LT, we can probably address the position in the second round. Floyd + second round LT would be a pretty good draft, though our secondary would still be suspect.

vCash
    I think our 2nd round pick is going to make/break the draft. There are a couple of late first rounders that could be steals if they drop. Upshaw, Jenkins, or Adams would be outstanding. I like Chandler Jones too but I think the Bills have too many other needs to address before drafting a backup or rotational DE. If they don't go with Floyd in the first then Ashlon Jeffrey would also be a solid 2nd rounder IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsin08 View Post
    I think our 2nd round pick is going to make/break the draft. There are a couple of late first rounders that could be steals if they drop. Upshaw, Jenkins, or Adams would be outstanding. I like Chandler Jones too but I think the Bills have too many other needs to address before drafting a backup or rotational DE. If they don't go with Floyd in the first then Ashlon Jeffrey would also be a solid 2nd rounder IMO.
    What about even a Brian Quick or Greg Childs in the third round at WR? What bothers me about Alshon Jeffery is his so-so route running and average speed. It wouldn't bother me to grab him in the 3rd, but the 2nd seems high. I would love to see Stephen Hill fall to us in round 2. Actually, let me clarify. If Stephen Hill falls to us in round 2 and they took Floyd, I won't be happy. If they pass on Floyd for an OT and Hill is there and they take him, I'll be absolutely ecstatic with the draft. Hill has been working out with Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, and Mohammad Massaquoi at GT and has blazing speed. He's also 6-4 and 215 pounds.

vCash
    I'm not sure why, but Fletcher Cox (DT) visited 1BD today. Could it be that they're actually going to just draft the highest rated player regardless of position? I really hope that's not the case.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast