Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 172
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Are you guys on Apple or Android?
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,769
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Are you guys on Apple or Android?
    Apple.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    android needs an update, hope u guys are working on it

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500

    PSD Mobile iPhone App is now available

    App is always crashing on me. Seems unstable.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,359
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with the connection error problems. I can't even load user profiles or see my VM's.
    Still like this for me
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Ugh. Just had to reinstall it on my droid and now the ads are everywhere. Sucks.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,995
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greetard:22223130
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with the connection error problems. I can't even load user profiles or see my VM's.
    Still like this for me
    Same for me
    I'm In.



  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    I don't have any ads, but.. that's cause of something I did unrelated to this app.

    But the connection errors are still a nightmare. I can't see anything if there are VMs on my wall, I can't load in-game threads, and there are even smilies it seems like that make it force close. It used to work. Now it's a wreck.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,995
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro:22256687
    I don't have any ads, but.. that's cause of something I did unrelated to this app.

    But the connection errors are still a nightmare. I can't see anything if there are VMs on my wall, I can't load in-game threads, and there are even smilies it seems like that make it force close. It used to work. Now it's a wreck.
    Yep. Same issues for me. I don't have the force close issue with smilies though. Can't check my VM and a lot of the time I can't load threads with multiple pages. Negative review time, I guess.
    I'm In.



  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    I just browse from safari

    Props.LgnD.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    Browsing PSD in Safari blows. The app isn't much better though but it's an improvement. Best thing is a skin that notices you're on a mobile device and formats it for easier reading eliminated the pinch zooming necessary to browse PSD in Safari.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,609
    vCash
    1500
    I see the not being a to view VMs has already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

    If you edit one of your posts to a thread that you are subscribed to, the thread will disappear from the subscribed to section on the app
    __________________________________._________

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    Never noticed that. I'll try it tomorrow when I'm at work if I think of it. My iPhone and Android tablet are a little out of reach right now.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I see the not being a to view VMs has already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

    If you edit one of your posts to a thread that you are subscribed to, the thread will disappear from the subscribed to section on the app
    I never subscribe to threads, so I can't say that I have.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,995
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro:22383046
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I see the not being a to view VMtexts already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

    If you edit one of your posts to a thread that you are subscribed to, the thread will disappear from the subscribed to section on the app
    I never subscribe to threads, so I can't say that I have.
    This is just a test.

    So, I went to correct the word "test" and tried to replace it with the word "text."

    If you look in the first sentence of the quoted text, you will see if the word "text" at the end of another word.

    this could be an Android issue but this app is the only place it happens to me.
    I'm In.



Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •