Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Are you guys on Apple or Android?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Are you guys on Apple or Android?
    Apple.

vCash
    android needs an update, hope u guys are working on it

vCash

PSD Mobile iPhone App is now available

App is always crashing on me. Seems unstable.

vCash
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with the connection error problems. I can't even load user profiles or see my VM's.
    Still like this for me
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Ugh. Just had to reinstall it on my droid and now the ads are everywhere. Sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greetard:22223130
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with the connection error problems. I can't even load user profiles or see my VM's.
    Still like this for me
    Same for me
    I'm In.

vCash
    I don't have any ads, but.. that's cause of something I did unrelated to this app.

But the connection errors are still a nightmare. I can't see anything if there are VMs on my wall, I can't load in-game threads, and there are even smilies it seems like that make it force close. It used to work. Now it's a wreck.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro:22256687
    I don't have any ads, but.. that's cause of something I did unrelated to this app.

But the connection errors are still a nightmare. I can't see anything if there are VMs on my wall, I can't load in-game threads, and there are even smilies it seems like that make it force close. It used to work. Now it's a wreck.
    Yep. Same issues for me. I don't have the force close issue with smilies though. Can't check my VM and a lot of the time I can't load threads with multiple pages. Negative review time, I guess.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I just browse from safari

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Browsing PSD in Safari blows. The app isn't much better though but it's an improvement. Best thing is a skin that notices you're on a mobile device and formats it for easier reading eliminated the pinch zooming necessary to browse PSD in Safari.

vCash
    I see the not being a to view VMs has already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

If you edit one of your posts to a thread that you are subscribed to, the thread will disappear from the subscribed to section on the app
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Never noticed that. I'll try it tomorrow when I'm at work if I think of it. My iPhone and Android tablet are a little out of reach right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I see the not being a to view VMs has already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

If you edit one of your posts to a thread that you are subscribed to, the thread will disappear from the subscribed to section on the app
    I never subscribe to threads, so I can't say that I have.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro:22383046
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I see the not being a to view VMtexts already been discussed but has anyone else had this problem

I never subscribe to threads, so I can't say that I have.
    This is just a test.

So, I went to correct the word "test" and tried to replace it with the word "text."

If you look in the first sentence of the quoted text, you will see if the word "text" at the end of another word.

this could be an Android issue but this app is the only place it happens to me.
    I'm In.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast