Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    not a big fan will stick too just googleing it

vCash
    A couple of thoughts and suggestions.

The first one I can be apart of enforcing an existing rule. The 1000 post (100 or 25 page) rule should be enforced strictly. Browsing though a thread with a million pages is a nightmare.

Also an option to hide a specific sport forums (such as MLB or NbA for me) would be nice. In a web browser, they aren't a big nuisance. But on the app, scrolling passed them takes time.

Another thing, can we hide the B and big/littleA and smilie option when posting? It obscures have the post and makes checking for errors much tougher.

Lastly, being able to see the last poster in a thread would save me time of opening a forum and then realizing no new posts have been made.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Need to be able to get to specific forums from home page easier IMO. And is it just me or can you not quote other post with the app

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    just kinda luv it

vCash
    I cant even use it...doesnt work.

vCash
    Mine stopped working. I can access the different forums but when I try to go into a thread the page never loads.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

The first one I can be apart of enforcing an existing rule. The 1000 post (100 or 25 page) rule should be enforced strictly. Browsing though a thread with a million pages is a nightmare.

Also an option to hide a specific sport forums (such as MLB or NbA for me) would be nice. In a web browser, they aren't a big nuisance. But on the app, scrolling passed them takes time.

Another thing, can we hide the B and big/littleA and smilie option when posting? It obscures have the post and makes checking for errors much tougher.

Lastly, being able to see the last poster in a thread would save me time of opening a forum and then realizing no new posts have been made.
    This would be good.

vCash

idk about the app, but you can do this on the web browser, there's the blue button on the right on the index page which collapses an entire section, nice to get rid of the MLB/NHL sections

vCash
    do we have a timeline on when the app will get fixed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyal1973 View Post
    do we have a timeline on when the app will get fixed?
    I was in talks with some guys from vBulletin today; both the android and iPhone apps work on phones in the office right now - I'm sending this from my iPhone. There is still an issue that I'm trying to resolve with vBulletin regarding both app stores. For some reason their system won't update the version numbers, so neither app store recognizes the fact that there is actually an update and won't push then out to users.

This seems to be an issue with other forums as well. Hopefully there will be a fix on Monday when they are back in the office.

vCash

This, it is annoying bc there is no way of knowing if new post have been made in a thread as far as i know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post

This, it is annoying bc there is no way of knowing if new post have been made in a thread as far as i know
    Again, this is something up to vbulletin and not us. I can request it of them but they haven't even released their last version to paying customers that was done a month ago

vCash
    ^there's a blue dot that pops up next to the threads in a forum that have new posts. at least i thought that was the point of the blue dot.

vCash
    I'm on the app right now. Nice for android. Would be cooler that we could skide through pages like a book, but its nice.

vCash

You guys should start at the mod forum

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast