Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 172
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,704
    vCash
    1500
    It's solid. My favorite part is that when you are done with a page, the next page loads under it.

    But I would like to see smilies and have the last post button work. I like the effor though. Nice work

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gtygybybyu View Post
    http://www.newflybuy.com Sell:Ed/POLO tshirt$13,jean$30,handbag$35,jordan shoes$32,coach lv handbag$35,coogi/burberry jean$30 Free shipping!

    our price:

    bikini $25
    coach chanel gucci LV handbags $32
    coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $15
    CA edhardy vests.paul smith shoes $30
    jordan dunk af1 max gucci shoes $33
    EDhardy gucci ny New Era cap $15
    coach okely CHANEL DG Sunglass $16
    (air max, shox tn, rift, puma, dunk sb,) nike jordan shoes 1-24 $32
    edhardy(shoes, tshirts, jeans, caps, watche, handbag) $25
    AF(jeans, coat, hoody, sweater, tshirts)Abercrombie & Fitch $31


    http://www.newflybuy.com/productlist.asp?id=s59( air max )

    http://www.newflybuy.com/productlist.asp?id=n595 (women boot)
    srtyhwrtwer rthrt rthrtyh srhrghswrtg rthwsrthr
    I agree with everything this guy said

    Props.LgnD.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    947
    vCash
    78299
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gtygybybyu View Post
    http://www.newflybuy.com Sell:Ed/POLO tshirt$13,jean$30,handbag$35,jordan shoes$32,coach lv handbag$35,coogi/burberry jean$30 Free shipping!

    our price:

    bikini $25
    coach chanel gucci LV handbags $32
    coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $15
    CA edhardy vests.paul smith shoes $30
    jordan dunk af1 max gucci shoes $33
    EDhardy gucci ny New Era cap $15
    coach okely CHANEL DG Sunglass $16
    (air max, shox tn, rift, puma, dunk sb,) nike jordan shoes 1-24 $32
    edhardy(shoes, tshirts, jeans, caps, watche, handbag) $25
    AF(jeans, coat, hoody, sweater, tshirts)Abercrombie & Fitch $31


    http://www.newflybuy.com/productlist.asp?id=s59( air max )

    http://www.newflybuy.com/productlist.asp?id=n595 (women boot)
    srtyhwrtwer rthrt rthrtyh srhrghswrtg rthwsrthr
    I agree with everything this guy said
    Looking into better spam solutions this week.

    Also note, the issues you guys are reporting with the app have been reported to vBulletin, although its up to them to fix them.

    We'll post updates to let you know whenever vB updates their apps.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    30,830
    vCash
    1500
    Couple of teams that may or may not been mentioned:

    1- Emoticons are shown if you click a certain post and read it individually. In the thread page they don't come up

    2- the app doesn't go sideways when you turn the phone

    Props.LgnD.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,009
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I think the most pressing needs are a "last unread post" and the ability to bookmark forums.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,724
    vCash
    1500
    not that impressed, a little slow
    BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisville, Colorado
    Posts
    23,109
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by content-team View Post
    Looking into better spam solutions this week.

    Also note, the issues you guys are reporting with the app have been reported to vBulletin, although its up to them to fix them.

    We'll post updates to let you know whenever vB updates their apps.
    Change the "color of the grass" question to an easy sports question, will be much harder for them.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500
    Just downloaded and its nice. I wish there was an option to collapse forums that i dont want to see like the real site (i want to collapse the nba forum because i have no desire to view it). Also, id like to have a "whose online". Lastly, there is no bold when it comes to what page of a thread im viewing. Its like i have to remember what page im on. Nothing major but probably an easy fix.

    Overall though, i like it a lot.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Looks good.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,426
    vCash
    1500
    Is there a way to hide specific forums/sports that we do not intend to post in? I never post in the NBA forum and do not want to have it shown to safe time. On the web version it is very simple, just click on the two arrows pointing up to hide that sport. But on the app it does not appear to be possible.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is there a way to hide specific forums/sports that we do not intend to post in? I never post in the NBA forum and do not want to have it shown to safe time. On the web version it is very simple, just click on the two arrows pointing up to hide that sport. But on the app it does not appear to be possible.
    Agreed. I mentioned that in my post. That would be a nice feature to get added.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,661
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is there a way to hide specific forums/sports that we do not intend to post in? I never post in the NBA forum and do not want to have it shown to safe time. On the web version it is very simple, just click on the two arrows pointing up to hide that sport. But on the app it does not appear to be possible.
    Agree. Having to scroll through all the forums to get to where you want to go is quite the downfall to this app. When using the browser version on your phone it is simple to bookmark pages and go directly to them.

    This is definitely a step in the right direction but the using your phones browser is much more efficient.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,009
    vCash
    1500
    Holy crap, I didnt even know you can collapse those forums. Goodbye NBA!

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Holy crap, I didnt even know you can collapse those forums. Goodbye NBA!


    It was such an amazing feeling when I figured it out

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,341
    vCash
    1500
    Is it possible to send vm's from the app?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •