Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,368
    vCash
    1500

    Mobile Skin Issues

    I basically only use PSD on mobile and the mobile skin is my savior. But, it's definitely not without its warts.

    List any issues you're noticing with the mobile skin.

    -PM not visible beyond the "1 unread private message" screen.
    -Polls not visible on mobile skin.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    There is a mobile skin?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    947
    vCash
    78299
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    There is a mobile skin?
    Yes, you can change to it with the select box at the bottom of any page.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Oh wow nice, well now that that's there...

    A little suggestion already, it's a little annoying having to scroll through every section (and the sub sections are even expanded) in order to get down to the NFL section for instance. Would it be possible for when you are on the main forums page for it to only display, PSD, Discussion, Baseball, Basketball, Football, etc, and then have the user select which section to expand? Would probably help with loading time also.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Oh wow nice, well now that that's there...

    A little suggestion already, it's a little annoying having to scroll through every section (and the sub sections are even expanded) in order to get down to the NFL section for instance. Would it be possible for when you are on the main forums page for it to only display, PSD, Discussion, Baseball, Basketball, Football, etc, and then have the user select which section to expand? Would probably help with loading time also.
    Just save the forums you frequently visit in your favorites in your browser. Works wonders.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    The User CP (now settings) is not viewable with this current skin. I know it's available on other mobile skins for vB.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    947
    vCash
    78299
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    The User CP (now settings) is not viewable with this current skin. I know it's available on other mobile skins for vB.
    Any suggestions on where I can find those skins? There seem to be a few issues with the stock one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    vBulletin.org has a whole lot of different styles and mobile skins.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    947
    vCash
    78299
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    vBulletin.org has a whole lot of different styles and mobile skins.
    Cool, I'll test a couple of them in our development environment and try to find one that fixes these issues.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,456
    vCash
    1500
    You guys should hire ******
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •