Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: KC Draft

vCash
    I think the 11th pick comes down to one of Kuechly, DeCastro, Poe, or maybe trade down.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Peter King's view on the Chiefs pick:
    11 CHIEFS

WILL PICK

Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

SHOULD PICK

Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

The alltime leading tackler in both school and Atlantic Coast Conference history is the perfect player for Kansas City G.M. Scott Pioli: whistle-clean character, great instincts. Kuechly isn't overwhelmingly physical, though. I'd like Dontari Poe here if I were sure he could consistently deliver on the athletic promise he showed at the combine.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...90/7/index.htm

Also I'm hearing a lot of rumors about Kuechly being a Chief if he is on the board at 11.

vCash
    keuchly is a fantastic player. almost as bust proof as u can get here. love his instincts. have been harping him as the first mike to be taken in this class for a long time (gotta get my told u so's into those burfict supporters) decastro would not be a bad option either. the chiefs might have one of the best rosters in the entire nfl if you dont look at the qb position (i really really dislike cassel. good guy, but not a great qb.) i look for the chiefs to take weeden in the 2nd if he is there. could supplant cassel as the starting qb half way through the season. i dont care if hes 28, the dude still has 7-8 good years of football in him, smart guy, great moxy, and a cannon. the only qb i see that can come in and be as solid year 1 is luck (i think rgiii, although great, has a bit of time to develop as a drop back under center qb, but he'll have that all figured out year 2 im sure).

vCash
    Personally, I don't think Luke Kuechly fits a 3-4 system. But it still seems like a huge possibility. DeCastro and Poe are huge considerations. Right now I think you guys will go with Poe.

vCash
    The thing is with the 3-4 kuechly and poe will sit out a lot of plays ...our second ilb will sit a lot of plays out while DJ takes most the snaps and poe will be on the bench when we r in the nickle and other formations.. we need a guy we can that can play 90% of snaps.. decatsro can play every snap for 10 years
    GIFSoup
    GREATEST CATCH OF ALL TIME
    11.13.11 Jon Baldwin KC Chiefs Rookie

Get Whooped in some Madden 13 Private message me with your PSN name and get that *** smashed

vCash
    Some rumors are now swirling that the Chiefs might trade up to number 4 if the Vikings do pass on Kalil to take him. Again all kinds of rumors come out around draft week some don't believe everything.

vCash
    I would be all about that!! Move Albert to G! Best line in the NFL
    GIFSoup

Get Whooped in some Madden 13 Private message me with your PSN name and get that *** smashed

vCash
    I like the idea of taking Weeden. That gives us a solid stable of QBs in Weeden, Cassel, Stanzi & Quinn. I think one of them could be the answer and all are on par with each other talent wise.

vCash
    So much to wrap around my head this week. Just watching ESPN's Sports Science with Luke Kuechly, the guy is a beast.

vCash
    What Luke in sports science! Ima look that up now... God Damn the draft is so close!!
    GIFSoup

vCash
    Round 1-

Decastro. Him and Winston together give us a top 3 oline.

Round 2-

Weeden. After watching qb camp and sports science I've became more impressed with weeden.

Round 3-

Ta'amu. finally get our NT. I think he's underrated.

Round 4-

Ryan broyles. Slipped due to knee injury. I think he's a steal.

Round 5-

Michael egnew. TE out of Missouri. He's very athletic. Great hands and good speed. He would allow cassel yet another weapon to use.

Round 6-

Adcock. Oklahoma state tackle. Simply adds depth.

Round 7-

Vontaze burficit. Talent is their and he could start at MLB. I think with good leadership he definently warrants a 7th round pick.

Round 7-

Dale Moss. WR south Dakota state. Ran a 4.38 unofficial time. Has a 41 inch vertical and is 6'4 215. He could be a huge sleeper in this draft and could really shine in our offense.

Let me know what you all think. I used projected prospects off a mock draft to see who would be available when.

vCash
    Ta'amu wont slid to round 3 we will have to grab him in round 2. and i have been hearing all kinds of rumors that KC is IN LOVE with Barron the S. i dont know if we would put him at ss and move berry to fs? or i dunno. Lewis is amazing but both our S had major injuries last season and Lewis just had a surgery this offseason. maybe KC knows something we dont and doesnt think he will be ready to start the season or 100%? what are ur guys take on that? or maybe we are just showing interest to make the cowboys or chargers make a trade with us? who knows but i have also heard rumors that KC loves Floyd. Bowe has yet to sign his FA deal and there are rumors he may sit out. i dont wanna trade bowe but i hear a lot of rumors of off season trades and moving in the draft.. discuss?
    GIFSoup

vCash
    If we can flop bowe for multiple picks I say we have to consider it. Anything less than a 1st would be a step back.

vCash
    Hearing alot bout trade with cowboys. We swap picks in first and get their 3 and 4. Would be all for that.

vCash
    I'm hearing a lot about Barron being the pick. Both McShay and Mayock have us taking Barron. Hearing about the Cowboys willing to trade up with us as well as the Lions or the Patriots. Also I've heard Bowe might sign his tag as early as today in fear of us taking a WR early. He thinks the Chiefs might take a WR, then release him from his tag (which I didn't know you could do) and then he'd hit the open market. Only problem is all the WR needy teams signed their guy in the offseason so the 9 million he would get from KC wouldn't happen on the market.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast