Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

11/3/11 Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks

Looks like it's going to be Harding going again which is great because he has been on fire just hope he does it against a team who isn't the red wings lol. Wonder who will be starting for them Luongo or Schneider

vCash
    If Harding continues to play the way he is, we need to consider dumping backstrom this year for some talent up front...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thome View Post
    If Harding continues to play the way he is, we need to consider dumping backstrom this year for some talent up front...
    Agreed. The only thing that scares me is that Harding is injury prone, but the fact is we need scoring.

vCash
    ON top of Harding starting again...I want to point out that we waived someone last night...I think it was pidg that suggested we may be making a move soon...that would seem to make sense now that we are a couple players short on our roster...I just wonder, if we moved Backstrom, will Hackett be a legit backup, or would we need to sign someon off the street?

vCash
    finally some chances are going in we are playing really well tonight

vCash
    Best game of the year. Nice win. Getting excited about this team if they get the right line combo's to click. They sure did tonight.

vCash
    that line of bouchard cullen setoguchi will be good if cullen can keep putting it in the net

vCash
    ^^or if Seto starts to score.

Finally!! a complete game. Recently our goaltending has been highjacking points for us, but tonight, Harding, and the offense got it done.

vCash
    Fun game to watch.

vCash
    its nice to think we are 6-3-3 and koivu and heatley haven't done all that much