Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    they may not have a lot of fighters, but they have a lot of instigators...Bertuzzi being #1. Bertuzzi in my opinion lost his head a lot in the last two games...he got frustrated, and had at least two frustration penalties that I recall.

vCash
    ya and holmstrom seemed to be around everything although im not complaining with power plays even though we have been horrible on them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    ya and holmstrom seemed to be around everything although im not complaining with power plays even though we have been horrible on them
    yeah, wild have to figure out how to score on the powerplay...but at least the powerplay slows down the opposing offense. the wings came out on fire tonight, but they were slowed down by back to back penalties in the first period...thats 4 minutes that kept them from attacking us like how they came out, and after those penalties, the wings never really regained that type of attack again.

man, i just saw that hit Koivu layed down in OT, that hit was ridiculous.

vCash
    That hit was borderline penalty but I dont think so, some people are complaining. As far as Jimmy losing it, your right he saved them on the 5-3, but he still lost it there....doesnt matter what happened on the 5-3 he lost it.

As far as wild, get Zid off the point on the PP, rotate Cullen Spurg Scandella and someone else Zid is just AWEFUL this year. And something needs to get Heatley going

vCash
    yes he is too many turnovers and random bad shots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    That hit was borderline penalty but I dont think so, some people are complaining. As far as Jimmy losing it, your right he saved them on the 5-3, but he still lost it there....doesnt matter what happened on the 5-3 he lost it.

As far as wild, get Zid off the point on the PP, rotate Cullen Spurg Scandella and someone else Zid is just AWEFUL this year. And something needs to get Heatley going
    must be difficult to be on both sides...but that was about the best, most clean hit you can get...I dont know how anyone could call that even borderline penalty...I havent seen a hit like that in a long time, and having it come from our captain...is just awesome.

I guess I can understand a team's fanbase thinking that non of their guys could be laid on their as s like that, unless it was a penalty.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 11-02-2011 at 01:17 AM.

vCash
    It is tough even the guys in other forum giving me a hard time. Born and raised Red Wings fan but immigrated to MN so I am also a Wild fan. I agree with you that he did lay him out, the only thing that slightly worries me is how high his elbow was. I only watched it from the certain angle once but it almost look like his elbow hit him in the chin.

But I still think it was a clean hard hit...unless next time I see the replay I see that elbow again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12