Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm weary of that prediction because of the fact we are still into high moral guys. It's possible if we interviewed him and he impressed but otherwise I think he may be off our board.

vCash
    I think since Charles had such a bad performance and the issues he had, TD might see him as too much of a gamble. I think he would have to really impress a whole lot running much faster, jump higher, show quickness, and most important show everyone his heads on straight and hes motivated.

vCash
    I think cause of that he will slide to us and I have seen him play in person many times with Georgia and he can play as for the other issues I agree that's what makes him a gamble atleast to me but he has tong G in front of him and you can't find anyone better to show you how you should act and behave. I just think he could be a steal and we don't take many risks maybe now is a good time to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    I'm weary of that prediction because of the fact we are still into high moral guys. It's possible if we interviewed him and he impressed but otherwise I think he may be off our board.
    Yeah, they are talking about relaxing on that, but I don't think they will TOO much.

vCash
    Don't get me wrong moral guys means allot but if we have a locker room full of 50 high character good moral people I think we can gamble on bringing in one or two that have a question mark on em.

vCash
    Look what Holmes has done to the Jets locker room. Good character guys has done us right. I'd be fine if we relax a little like Bravo said because it improves our pool during the draft but I love the way we're doing it now and don't want those question mark guys. I'd back Dimitroff if we do take a Charles but I love to watch people like Julio.

vCash
    Oh so do I and our locker room has allot more character good ones that is than the jets lol but I agree too I just wanna see us fix some of or problems and not always every time back off the more talented ones because they might have a question mark, know what I mean.

vCash
    Certainly makes sense, as long as we do it with good judgement and on a player who doesn't have skill question marks.

vCash
    I think a team can afford to "gamble" on a few players if they have a strong locker room, in terms of player/coaching leadership. The Falcons are going through a coaching transition and just let one of their defensive captains walk, so it really depends on how quickly the new guys will ascend to a leadership role (and how everyone else responds to them).

vCash
    If Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska fell to you guys in the second would you make that pick or is he too small?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Dennard's size wouldn't hurt him, because we've seen reports that they've also scouted Brandon Boykin, who is smaller.

vCash
    Not to mention with what Grimes has done/is doing I doubt we would let size hamper a decision.

vCash
    The Green Bay Packers will host University of Delaware All-American offensive lineman Gino Gradkowski, Scout.com’s Aaron Wilson has learned.

Gradkowski is the brother of NFL quarterback Bruce Gradkowski. Gino Gradkowski (6-foot-2, 300 pounds) started eight games at guard and three games at center for the Blue Hens. He has visited the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans, is set to visit the Jacksonville Jaguars and Indianapolis Colts next week, and will visit the Green Bay Packers and Atlanta Falcons the following week.
    Story

vCash
    Lol i would hate to go to a team called the Blue Hens lol!!! Thats really going to put the fear in your heart. Anyways, good find. I can see us drafting a depth and experiment lineman late in the draft.

vCash
    The "All-American" label made me think about Mike Johnson. Wonder if he'll get a shot.

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast