Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gonna watch Bama's starting safeties, Robert Lester and Mark Barron, in tonight's national championship.

Both will probably end up going in the second or third round.

vCash
    I know this is impossible, but imagine having robert mathis or mario williams at DE.
    Dreaming aside there arent many free agents that could actually make a difference for this team, I really doubt we would try to get another cb other than resign grimes or draft one.

vCash
    Coach Mike Smith confirmed the Falcons' running game is a "big concern" entering the offseason.

Smith told us what he thought of Michael Turner at New York by turning to Matt Ryan for a pair of fourth-and-short plays and punting on another. The Falcons were among the league's worst in first-down runs and negative plays on the ground, primarily because Turner can no longer create on his own. Atlanta will have to upgrade at tail back and offensive line in 2012.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Free agent C Todd McClure plans to play a 14th NFL season in 2012

McClure, turning 35 next month, has never played for a team other than the Falcons. He seems likely to return to Atlanta, though MLB Curtis Lofton, LCB Brent Grimes, and DE John Abraham, and S Thomas DeCoud will be higher on the priority list.
    rotoworld

We need him back. Arguably our best interior lineman and regardless our line is too bad to lose a sure starter. Unless we sign a veteran guard and Hawley has a productive off-season and plays center.

vCash
    I'm glad to see the Smithy is finally seeing what so many of us have already seen. I really don't see us fixing our running woes through the draft tho. Not saying their isn't some HB talen 2nd round on but seeing as we have defensive holes with abraham and lofton grims and decoud possible not coming back and we have to adress TE this draft. There are some good backs coming on the market. Ray Rice, Forte, Lynch, and Hillis being some. I don't see Rice not returning to BAL and I don't see Lynch not getting an offer to stay at SEA. I personnally don't want Lych myself. However Hillis at times has been disgruntled in CLE so he may decide to leave but I'm not really sure yet if he wasn't a one year wonder. Forte on the other hand I would like. I think he is a stud and could be great in our offense with matt ryan. I don't know if he will resign, I'm thinking he will but ya never know how them not offering him a contract before the season started or while it was going affected him. He may juust decide to leave, if he does I would really like us to go get him.

vCash
    I'd like to see us use 'Quizz/Snelling a lot more and use Turner sparingly and almost 100% in the redzone. If anything I think our running comes down to a new RG. Svitek and Blalock are cemented as the starters. McClure probably, but it depends on any offers he may get in the open market and if we think Hawley is ready. Clabo got paid too much to replace.

vCash
    I wouldn't worry about getting a big name RB, that should be way down on the list. Antoine Smith showed he can get out on the edges, I'd have no problen re-signing him. Gotta re-build this offensive line first, McClure should return.

vCash
    I don't think they line will be that hard to fix or atleast I don't feel they will do a lot to it should I say. LT,LG,C and RT are all set atleast in Smiths eyes. So only one possible change they would make. With as much running as we have already seen in Smiths offense and the comments he has already made I don't see him not going after someone to be honest. But we all never know I think allot will depend too on what OC we hire.

vCash
    Could ya imagiine Forte in a Falcon uniform tho.....that would be perddy

vCash
    I'd be open to any running back with something that could possibly be mistaken for speed at this point. I'm personally sick of having a big back.

vCash
    Forte has speed lol

vCash
    Running Backs:

LaRod Stephens-Howling – ARI (R)
    Chester Taylor – ARI
    Gartrell Johnson – ATL (R)
    Jason Snelling – ATL
    Jason McKie – BAL
    Ray Rice – BAL
    Tashard Choice – BUF
    Tyrell Sutton – CAR (R)
    Jerome Felton – CAR
    Matt Forte – CHI
    Kahlil Bell – CHI (R)
    Chris Pressley – CIN (R)
    Fui Vakapuna – CIN (R)
    Peyton Hillis – CLE
    Spencer Larsen – DEN
    LenDale White – DEN
    Maurice Morris – DET
    Aaron Brown – DET (R)
    Ryan Grant – GB
    Derrick Ward – HOU
    Brock Bolen – JAC (R)
    Thomas Jones - KC
    Steve Slaton – MIA
    Deon Anderson – MIA
    Lorenzo Booker – MIN
    Michael Bush – OAK
    Rock Cartwright – OAK
    Thomas Clayton – NE (R)
    LaDainian Tomlinson – NYJ
    Mewelde Moore – PIT
    Isaac Redman – PIT (R)
    Jacob Hester – SD
    Mike Tolbert – SD
    Justin Forsett – SEA
    Marshawn Lynch – SEA
    Brit Miller – STL (R)
    Cadillac Williams – STL
    Jerious Norwood – STL
    Earnest Graham – TB
    Kregg Lumpkin – TB (R)
    Forte is 26 years old, which means he only has a couple years left before his body starts breaking down, and he will be looking for a long-term deal.

vCash
    UGA TE Orson Charles has declared for the NFL Draft.

vCash
    Dang it that blows UGA fan here hope ATL picks him up

vCash
    He would be a nice candidate to replace TG when he decides to retire but I think I like Fleener more.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast