We cannot and will not sign each guy who is up for free agency.

Brent Grimes, Curtis Lofton and Kroy Biermann are top 3 in-house FA’s we need to sign.

I think everyone else will stay on for fair deals except John Abraham and I don’t think TD is ready to break the bank for him, perhaps we give him a first round tender to jump back into the first round if there are takers? The Ray Edwards signing last off-season could have a greater meaning this season. Here are some outside guys that we should look into.

Matt Forte RB – If the Bears are dumb enough we should make him our big signing, we tend to make one every off-season. The boldest move TD can make since trading up for Julio. I would in fact break the bank for this player, he is consistent and he is a game changer. I wanted us to draft him when he came out but unfortunately we did not, imagine what could have been. If we do sign him it would leave little for other signings

E.J. Henderson LB – If Lofton leaves, Henderson would more then fill the void. He is a fearsome leader and will be a good mentor for the young guys.