Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500

    PSD Rankings #1-11 Greatest Left Backs of All-Time

    GK ranking :
    1 Yashin ( Cccp) 2 Zoff ( Ita) 3 Casillas ( Spa) 4 Banks (eng) 5 Buffon ( Ita) 6 Meier ( Wger)
    7 Schmeichel ( Den) 8 Dassaev ( Cccp) 9 Khan ( Ger) 10 Jennings ( Uls) 11 Shilton ( Eng)
    RB Ranking:
    1 Djalma Santos ( bra) 2 Zanetti ( Arg) 3 Bergomi ( Ita) 4 Vogts (Wger) 5 C Alberto ( bra)
    6 Cafu ( Bra) 7 Nasazzi ( Uru) 8 Burgnich ( Ita) 9 Zambrotta ( Ita) 10 Suurbier ( Hol) 11 Camacho (Spa)


    Soooo......of to left back:

    You have to cast 11 Votes with this values If you dont fill the 11 votes your votes wont be counted:

    Best player 20
    Second best 15
    Third Best 12
    4th- 10
    5th - 9
    6th - 7
    7th-5
    8th- 4
    9th- 3
    10th -2
    11th -1

    48 hours for voting, posts after this same time in two days wont count.


    This is the List of votable players, no moaning you had plenty of time to post your gripes in the Nomination thread, http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...php?143-Soccer
    if anything check it for the rest of positions in case you want to argue more players from CB On.



    Votable List:

    LB:
    Celestine Babayaro ( Nigeria)
    NIlton Santos ( brazil)
    Facchetti ( Italy)
    Karl Heinz Schnellinger ( Germany)
    Antoni Szymanoski ( Poland)
    Antonio Cabrini( Italy)
    Gordillo ( Spain)
    Junior ( brazil 80s)
    Luis Fernandez ( France)
    Maldini Paolo ( Italy)
    Mihailovic ( Serbia/Yugoslavia)
    Branco ( Brazil)
    Riise (Norway)
    Sergi Barjuan ( Spain)
    ROberto Carlos ( Brazil)
    Heintze ( Denmark)
    Lizarazu ( france)
    Ziege ( germany)
    A Cole ( England)
    Brehme ( Germany)
    Silvio Marzolini(argentina)
    Ruud Krol ( Holland)
    Paul Breitner ( Germany)
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 08-31-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    ]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500
    Ill open Fire


    Maldini 20
    Roberto Carlos 15
    Sergi 12
    Branco 10
    Facchetti - 9
    Cabrini - 7
    Mihailovic-5
    Junior - 4
    Lizarazu- 3
    Jan Heintze -2
    Brehme -1
    ]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,531
    vCash
    1500
    1. Maldini
    2. Nilton Santos
    3. Facchetti
    4. Breitner
    5. Krol
    6. Roberto Carlos
    7. Brehme
    8. Cabrini
    9. Junior
    10. Lizarazu
    11. Schnellinger

    should just allow people to vote for whoever, 11 players in one go is a huge selection. for example, i'm not leaving krol off my voting list just cuz he's not on the nominations... the guy is one of the highest rated left defenders ever, won 3 CLs, was in 2 WC finals and was the highest rated defender who played for the orange carousel

    unless you considered him a CB or SW

    updated to include Breitner
    Last edited by HoopsDrive; 08-31-2013 at 01:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,909
    vCash
    1500
    you didnt include Ruud Krol, Silvio Marzolini, or Paul Breitner,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    you didnt include Ruud Krol, Silvio Marzolini, or Paul Breitner,
    check the other defenders nominees in the thread.
    I add Krol to Left back then.
    Im adding Marzolini too.

    Breitner was better as Libero and there he stays.
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 08-31-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    ]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    check the other defenders nominees in the thread.
    I add Krol to Left back then.
    Im adding Marzolini too.

    Breitner was better as Libero and there he stays.
    Breitner played on the same team as Beckenbauer. Beckenbauer was the sweeper, Breitner was the leftback.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Breitner played on the same team as Beckenbauer. Beckenbauer was the sweeper, Breitner was the leftback.
    Ok ill place it here.
    hell crooner the " cool" dictator.
    ]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Ok ill place it here.
    hell crooner the " cool" dictator.


    forgot about breitner too, will update my list

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    11,675
    vCash
    1500
    1. Giaccinto Facchetti
    2. Paolo Maldini
    3. Nilton Santons
    4. Andreas Brehme
    5. Roberto Carlos
    6. Karl-Heinz Schnellinger
    7. Silvio Marzolini
    8. Ruud Krol
    9. Paul Breitner (should be LM though?)
    10. Sinissa Mihaljovic (should be libero)
    11. Antonio Cabrini

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,909
    vCash
    1500
    1. Paolo Maldini - 20
    2. Nilton Santos - 15
    3. Giaccinto Facchetti - 12
    4. Roberto Carlos - 10
    5. Ruud Krol - 9
    6. Silvio Marzolini - 7
    7. Karl-Heinz Schnellinger - 5
    8. Paul Breitner - 4
    9. Jose Antonio Camacho - 3
    10. Andreas Brehme - 2
    11. Antonio Cabrini - 1

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25,571
    vCash
    2440
    1. Paolo Maldini - 20
    2. Nilton Santos - 15
    3. Giaccinto Facchetti - 12
    4. Roberto Carlos - 10
    5. Ruud Krol - 9
    6. Paul Breitner - 7
    7. Karl-Heinz Schnellinger - 5
    8. Andreas Brehme - 4
    9. cabrini - 3
    10. junior- 2
    11. camacho- 1

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,681
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    GK ranking :
    1 Yashin ( Cccp) 2 Zoff ( Ita) 3 Casillas ( Spa) 4 Banks (eng) 5 Buffon ( Ita) 6 Meier ( Wger)
    7 Schmeichel ( Den) 8 Dassaev ( Cccp) 9 Khan ( Ger) 10 Jennings ( Uls) 11 Shilton ( Eng)
    RB Ranking:
    1 Djalma Santos ( bra) 2 Zanetti ( Arg) 3 Bergomi ( Ita) 4 Vogts (Wger) 5 C Alberto ( bra)
    6 Cafu ( Bra) 7 Nasazzi ( Uru) 8 Burgnich ( Ita) 9 Zambrotta ( Ita) 10 Suurbier ( Hol) 11 Camacho (Spa)


    Soooo......of to left back:

    You have to cast 11 Votes with this values If you dont fill the 11 votes your votes wont be counted:

    Best player 20
    Second best 15
    Third Best 12
    4th- 10
    5th - 9
    6th - 7
    7th-5
    8th- 4
    9th- 3
    10th -2
    11th -1

    48 hours for voting, posts after this same time in two days wont count.


    This is the List of votable players, no moaning you had plenty of time to post your gripes in the Nomination thread, http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...php?143-Soccer
    if anything check it for the rest of positions in case you want to argue more players from CB On.



    Votable List:

    LB:
    Celestine Babayaro ( Nigeria)
    NIlton Santos ( brazil)
    Facchetti ( Italy)
    Karl Heinz Schnellinger ( Germany)
    Antoni Szymanoski ( Poland)
    Antonio Cabrini( Italy)
    Gordillo ( Spain)
    Junior ( brazil 80s)
    Luis Fernandez ( France)
    Maldini Paolo ( Italy)
    Mihailovic ( Serbia/Yugoslavia)
    Branco ( Brazil)
    Riise (Norway)
    Sergi Barjuan ( Spain)
    ROberto Carlos ( Brazil)
    Heintze ( Denmark)
    Lizarazu ( france)
    Ziege ( germany)
    A Cole ( England)
    Brehme ( Germany)
    Silvio Marzolini(argentina)
    Ruud Krol ( Holland)
    Paul Breitner ( Germany)
    I got here late so i want to make it clear that Casillas being higher than buffon is a ****in travesty.

    1. Paolo Maldini - 20
    2. Roberto Carlos - 15
    3. Giaccinto Facchetti - 12
    4. Nilton Santos - 10
    5. Cabrini - 9
    6. Ruud Krol - 7
    7.Paul Breitner - 5
    8. Karl-Heinz Schnellinger - 4
    9. Andreas Brehme - 3
    10. junior- 2
    11. camacho- 1
    Last edited by Heatcheck; 09-25-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •