vCash

Official Manchester United Thread II

Old one is past 1,000 posts so time for a new one

vCash

vCash
    that is pretty cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Saw this yesterday, great story. Thanks for posting pete! He looked good vs A-league all stars.

vCash
    The kid everyone needs to keep an eye on is Januzaj, he's the total package. Moyes favors youth so I'm hoping he gets plenty of 1st team football this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaloDaw9 View Post
    The kid everyone needs to keep an eye on is Januzaj, he's the total package. Moyes favors youth so I'm hoping he gets plenty of 1st team football this year.
    Him and Zaha look promising.

vCash
    ive always like lingard as well as will keane. i hope they both pan out for united
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    Him and Zaha look promising.
    Absolutely! I love Zaha's pace, dribbling and strength on the ball, his work rates look good also. It appears to me his vision is good but his passing isn't, he also needs to work on his finishing. I'm hoping his ability to pressure opposing defenses will earn him some 1st team duties as well.

vCash
    It's quiet as the transfer window in this thread!

So we missed out on Fab and Thiago, Like Wilson said before I really never rated Fab personally. He had a couple good seasons in the EPL, so what, I don't think Arsenal even beat us one time, maybe one time from 2008-2011 with him running the show(correct me if I'm wrong). I still remember pizza gate and him spitting on a United shirt and leaving it on the pitch (Rooney's I believe). Thiago said we never even made an offer and all media reports were lies, again so what... Every team in the league would have ran right through our midfield 2 of Thiago and Carrick. Thiago is a great talent but is boots aren't big enough to run the show at a club like United.

To my point, what we need is an enforcer and/or a real box to box CM. I would be happy with Fellaini and Cabaye to be honest, I think both would benefit and grow at a club like United and we could get both for the same price as Cesc (give or take).

And what's the deal with Gundogan? He said a few years ago his dream club is Manchester United... What's his weekly salary 15-20 thousand? I'm guessing an offer of 30-40 mil would at least get BVB to the table and we could easily pay him wages that equal his worth.
    Last edited by MaloDaw9; 07-29-2013 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    Gundogan would be amazing but I can't see Klopp letting him go this late in the window.

vCash
    Yeah, Gundogan = pipe dream

I read this right after I posted that. http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ussia-dortmund
    Shame... He would be perfect for the engine room and exactly what we need.

vCash
    Anyone ever watch Will Hughes? Wondering if he's more attacking or box to box?
    Might be worth a punt at 10mil, loan him back to Derby.

vCash
    How do you gentlemen feel about there no being any significant transfers going on over on your side?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    How do you gentlemen feel about there no being any significant transfers going on over on your side?
    Highly ****ing pissed off. I'd be glad to take Ronaldo off your hands so he can come home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Meh, Moyes has barely been on the job a month but I admit it does get frustrating. Mostly because United have made so much money this past year it would be nice for the Glazers to put some back into the club.
    Never the less I do love transfer windows and I love speculation and dreaming about the possibilities.

I second Utd7's motion, you guys get Bale and let Ronny come home!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast