Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pick 5 Teams..............

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrench

4 30.77%
  • AI

11 84.62%
  • TheRuckus

13 100.00%
  • Jon

2 15.38%
  • TO

2 15.38%
  • Melo

4 30.77%
  • STFU

12 92.31%
  • DaSox

12 92.31%
  • DFan

5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Who exactly are my decline concerns?

Kinsler/Carpenter/Belt/Cespedes/Schwarber/Springer are not declining anytime soon.

Benintendi and Baez will only improve with more exposure to MLB pitching.

Only one I could see not repeating his 2016 performance is Sandy Leon and he is my #8 hitter, plus I mainly drafted him because he's a switch-hitter and is solid defensively behind the plate.

So not only did my team produce in 2015, they nearly repeated the same production the following season. Is that not consistency?

Notice how STFU finished dead last on both the 1 and 2 year totals, and it wasn't even close. It wasn't about bragging, his team is simply not in the same tier as the other 3 teams. If I believe that, which obviously I do, I wasn't going to go down quietly. Could Twitchy or your team be better going forward? I absolutely think that's possible, we will see. But if there's one thing I'm 100% positive about is that Columbine got extremely overrated in this game.
    I'll agree with your last point.

You have more than just offense. Lackey is going to fall off, Uehara, Iwakuma, Wacha hasn't been the same, Degrom isn't a beacon of health either (even though I think he might be fine), Ziegler, Gio keeps pitching worse than his fip/xfip suggest. Overall, I don't think your pitching will hold up.

I love your offense and I really don't see a problem with that but there is absolutely no guarantee Benintendi and Baez and even Schwarber are going to continue to grow to be great next season (since this is for just next season) They have a total of 1152 major league PA between them. Schwarber is an all offense player which as a DH is perfectly fine since i have hanram there but Baez gets a lot of help because of his defense. The guy can't buy a walk and he has 2/3rds of that 1152 PA and he's basically a poor man's andrelton simmons for 2B. I get that those are your 7-9 hitters, including Leon and omitting Schwarber who I don't know if I'd trust as a 5 hole guy yet, but that's you.

Kinsler still does look great but he will be 35 as well, i wouldn't be completely surprised if he started tailing off.

Your offense definitely looks good but no, your entire team did not repeat the same production in 2016 because your pitching did not. Kimbrel was worse, gio was worse, lackey was worse (not by too much but still worse), iwakuma although a better WAR was worse in 70 more ip, wacha was worse, uehara was worse, kelly is strictly a rp at this point and there is only 17 IP to judge him on that. robles is a mop guy.

Hand and Blevins were better and Degrom is still degrom but could be an injury concern. And Ziegler I put in the same book as Lackey. Good but guys are at the end of their ropes.

For me, your pitching weighed your team down a bit but you're definitely in the top 3 and i could even concede top 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

All I do is draft and let whatever happens happens. I don't draft off WAR, just what I think fits the team I want to try. I wanted to make a team that hit a ton of HR's, because why not, and so far it's worked alright.

If I wanted this salt I would just go play ranked Overwatch or some ****

Oh well.

My team was obviously the best, smh at all the plebs

lel, look what I found: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...IGN-UPS-LOCKED

Back when people actually used this ****ing site, I guess. Dumb bastards all of us.

Wow. A lot of names I totally forgot about.

I AM BRETT FARVE

Now that was a guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    lel, look what I found: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...IGN-UPS-LOCKED

Back when people actually used this ****ing site, I guess. Dumb bastards all of us.
    We ran the **** out of this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Thanks for doing this, Da_Sox

Pittz is the best, HE PUT THE TEAM ON HIS BACK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Thanks for doing this, Da_Sox

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889