Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,003 of 1003
    vCash
    Fedor's manager said " We're ready for Fedor to join the UFC " .. I just have a feeling they're looking for a big time contract, even after his Strikeforce run.

When I say "big" contract, I mean "huge".

vCash
    Lorenzo is saying he will deal with them if they are serious, no co promotion bs...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Fedor's manager said " We're ready for Fedor to join the UFC " .. I just have a feeling they're looking for a big time contract, even after his Strikeforce run.

When I say "big" contract, I mean "huge".
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Lorenzo is saying he will deal with them if they are serious, no co promotion bs...
    Vlad also said that they know that Fedor on a UFC card would break MMA records..... Maybe if he is fighting Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones or Anderson Silva?

Honestly if he were to sign he would be more valuable if he could drop to 205 where they have a serious lack of contenders.

vCash
    What chance would he stand against Jones, zero imo.He might have a better shot against GSP than any other champs.

vCash
    Gilbert Yvel KO'd Houston Alexander last night. One more win, and he could return to the UFC. Yvel vs Bosse sounds nice.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    What chance would he stand against Jones, zero imo.He might have a better shot against GSP than any other champs.
    If Jon Jones beats Rashad Evans it isn't gonna be about who stands a chance against Bones it is just gonna be a matter of finding people who fans would even be interesting in watching him fight. He is getting to that point where GSP and Anderson Silva have been at several points in their careers where he is gonna have to start fighting the Dan Hardy, Patrick Cote and Thales Leites of his division....

vCash
    I honestly do not think it will matter. People are going to pay to watch Jones fight if he keeps winning. Dominant undefeated champions sell fights. I mean If Fedor was not undefeated, when he went up against Cro Cop, I doubt they sell 80 000 seats. The LHW division has been lacking a dominant champion if Jones keeps winning people are going to keep watching.

vCash
    Oh I sure he will sell but it is gonna get real tough on the UFC making matchups to build up contenders. Especially when they still have to get fights for Rashad, Shogun, Machida, Bader, Rampage etc. without having them knock off any potential contenders. And it's even tougher when most of those guys have fought each other already in their careers so you can't just throw them in there against each other. I mean they could do

Machida vs Bader
    Shogun vs Bader
    Rashad vs Shogun
    Rampage vs Machida II

vCash
    Apparently Brock Lesnar signed a deal with the WWE and could appear at Wrestlemania

vCash
    Supposedly the new K-1 ownership is setting up a tournament with a $2 million grand prize. This has many people up in arms because K-1 still owes a collective group of fighters $10 million. They are pretty much saying that if you are owed money and don't sign with the new company then you are waiving that money goodbye. But not only that but even the ones that do sign are only gonna get 50% of what they were owed from the company.

http://twitter.com/#!/danherbertson

vCash
    I got a text this Morn saying the rock vs cena is on tap for ufc152 real mms fight. If anybody has link or heard this let me know please
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I got a text this Morn saying the rock vs cena is on tap for ufc152 real mms fight. If anybody has link or heard this let me know please
    I do think that was suppose to be an April fools joke. In no way I can see Dana letting a freakshow in UFC unless they are desperate. Not gonna be surprise if true though ive seen lots of weird things lately

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667