Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

New number 1 starter?

That game last night was amazing. I see a good chance that Jacob could end up by the end of the year stealing the starting spot from Theodore.
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    If they were sure that Jakub could handle a 60 game load, he would already have the job. Markstrom is the guy in Florida, he should already split with Theodore minimum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    If they were sure that Jakub could handle a 60 game load, he would already have the job. Markstrom is the guy in Florida, he should already split with Theodore minimum.
    Bingo. Vokoun's gone because of the emergance of Markstrom. Vokoun wouldn't be happy splitting minutes with him. Theodore's a veteran goaltender, who can still start 50. He's perfect along side Markstrom.

vCash
    If he keeps this up it should be interesting
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    I love the way this team is looking

vCash
    everything is just right for the Panthers in goal right now. Signing Theodore was the perfect move, there's no pressure on Markstrom now he can devlop and when he gets hot he will take over the net, i loved the signing since it happened.

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    markstrom is playing really well and is showing why he is our netminder of the future i just dont think the future is right now. I feel like once scotty clem is ready to come back they are going to have him split time with jose and send mark back to the minors. the move will have nothing to do with his play and more to do with the fact that they want markstrom to play everyday and he will be able to do that in the minors and get more experiance.
    WHITE HOT TOUR 2011