Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 204
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,259
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    I really hope they add more things in GTA5 to use your money with. That was my biggest disapointment. I litterally had hundreds of the thousands dollars and nothing to spend it on, it wasn't even a challenge to buy guns.

    Here's to hoping they bring back business investing, property buying, and new things like modding guns.

    Another thing about GTA4 is honestly the weapon selection was very weak also.
    Yes! That is my biggest want in the game. No matter the setting or story Rockstar will deliver. I want businesses and property to not only be there, but have a purpose.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,119
    vCash
    1500
    Vice City was the best by far. Hope its like that. Tried to get into IV. Couldnt do it.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    The Driver from Vice City always annoyed me. You had to start from the club and beat the guy in the race when you had a Sabre and he had a Sabre Turbo.
    Oh man. I remember this. Tried for hours to beat it, couldnt do it, gave up. Tried again the next day and beat him on the second try quite easlily. Very lucky thoug, pinned him behing a light pole or something. Damn I loved that game. One of the few I completed 100% Actually did all the vigilante, fire fighter, and paramedic missions. Being fireproof was cool.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,905
    vCash
    1500
    I'm surprised so many people didn't like IV

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,966
    vCash
    1461
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Oh man. I remember this. Tried for hours to beat it, couldnt do it, gave up. Tried again the next day and beat him on the second try quite easlily. Very lucky thoug, pinned him behing a light pole or something. Damn I loved that game. One of the few I completed 100% Actually did all the vigilante, fire fighter, and paramedic missions. Being fireproof was cool.
    Yeah! I loved when you owned the print shop(or anything really), your crew would be hanging out around it. I would run over to some Haitians, hit one of them, and run back to my crew and everybody went crazy. I loved gang battles in San Andreas too man. I miss playing Vice City and San Andreas even though I liked GTA IV.


    The cheat codes in Vice City and San Andreas especially were great too.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    some trash heap
    Posts
    3,345
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!
    I freaking LOVE that mission.

    The entire Packie mission strand was pretty fun.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,335
    vCash
    1500
    So excited for this! Can't wait to see the trailer in the next few days.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!
    My favorite mission of the entire game!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,849
    vCash
    1500
    My biggest complaint about GTA IV was I didn't give two s**ts about any of the characters, I hated Roman and Packie's sister so the final mission was completely pointless for me. Niko didn't interest me at all, he was the most boring GTA character for me which is saying alot considering GTA III's character didn't even talk.

    I loved every character in San Andreas though, especially Samuel Jackson's character you wanted to hate him, but you couldn't help but love him. Guys like Smoke, Sweet, Truth ( he was ***king awesome!), Mike, Ryder, Cesar, Tenpenny, and Toreno were all fantastic characters who I grew to love and was legitimately heartbroken when I found out Ryder & Smoke turned on me.


    San Andreas was just the perfect game IMO, the mission strands when you return to Los Santos after you get Sweet outta jail were the greatest missions ever in GTA with the riots and taking back Los Santos.
    Last edited by NYtilIdie; 10-29-2011 at 01:54 AM.

    Its Over.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    I definitely think an eventual remake of San Andreas is in order(or something along those lines). One of the greatest video games of all time without a doubt.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Yeah! I loved when you owned the print shop(or anything really), your crew would be hanging out around it. I would run over to some Haitians, hit one of them, and run back to my crew and everybody went crazy. I loved gang battles in San Andreas too man. I miss playing Vice City and San Andreas even though I liked GTA IV.


    The cheat codes in Vice City and San Andreas especially were great too.
    I loved causing mayhem, then riding off in my vespa. Loved Liotta as the voice of your character. One of my favorite things about VC and AS was the things your character would say when you would randomly punch or shoot a bystander. Some of the other bystanders reactions in SA were hilarious too. Can we get a VC/SA remake combo? Because that would be glorious.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    L to the Z
    Posts
    9,626
    vCash
    1500
    There was nothing more satisfying then a perfectly executed gang battle in San Andreas. All those drive by's. Good ****.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York,NY
    Posts
    2,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!
    Yep
    I loved the fact that GTA 4 was ACTUALLY BELIEVABLE.
    You didn't just kill people for the sake of it, Niko was a person, with emotions and an interesting back-story.

    I think the people hating on GTA 4, prob play Saints Row and never beat GTA games.
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York,NY
    Posts
    2,340
    vCash
    1500

    Possible Spoiler

    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,905
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Canon View Post
    Yep
    I loved the fact that GTA 4 was ACTUALLY BELIEVABLE.
    You didn't just kill people for the sake of it, Niko was a person, with emotions and an interesting back-story.

    I think the people hating on GTA 4, prob play Saints Row and never beat GTA games.
    Yeah I Agree, GTA IV was extremely believable and I loved that game for that.. And I also loved how they developed the characters, I cared a lot for Niko and I wanted him to "make it"..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Canon View Post
    I always knew it was going to be in that city... Good stuff

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •