Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    I really hope they add more things in GTA5 to use your money with. That was my biggest disapointment. I litterally had hundreds of the thousands dollars and nothing to spend it on, it wasn't even a challenge to buy guns.

Here's to hoping they bring back business investing, property buying, and new things like modding guns.

Another thing about GTA4 is honestly the weapon selection was very weak also.
    Yes! That is my biggest want in the game. No matter the setting or story Rockstar will deliver. I want businesses and property to not only be there, but have a purpose.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Vice City was the best by far. Hope its like that. Tried to get into IV. Couldnt do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    The Driver from Vice City always annoyed me. You had to start from the club and beat the guy in the race when you had a Sabre and he had a Sabre Turbo.
    Oh man. I remember this. Tried for hours to beat it, couldnt do it, gave up. Tried again the next day and beat him on the second try quite easlily. Very lucky thoug, pinned him behing a light pole or something. Damn I loved that game. One of the few I completed 100% Actually did all the vigilante, fire fighter, and paramedic missions. Being fireproof was cool.

vCash
    I'm surprised so many people didn't like IV

vCash
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Oh man. I remember this. Tried for hours to beat it, couldnt do it, gave up. Tried again the next day and beat him on the second try quite easlily. Very lucky thoug, pinned him behing a light pole or something. Damn I loved that game. One of the few I completed 100% Actually did all the vigilante, fire fighter, and paramedic missions. Being fireproof was cool.
    Yeah! I loved when you owned the print shop(or anything really), your crew would be hanging out around it. I would run over to some Haitians, hit one of them, and run back to my crew and everybody went crazy. I loved gang battles in San Andreas too man. I miss playing Vice City and San Andreas even though I liked GTA IV.

The cheat codes in Vice City and San Andreas especially were great too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I liked gta IV for how real it felt. The mission where you, packie and crew rob a bank and it goes horribly wrong. It gets freaking instense!
    I freaking LOVE that mission.

The entire Packie mission strand was pretty fun.

vCash
    So excited for this! Can't wait to see the trailer in the next few days.

My favorite mission of the entire game!

vCash
    My biggest complaint about GTA IV was I didn't give two s**ts about any of the characters, I hated Roman and Packie's sister so the final mission was completely pointless for me. Niko didn't interest me at all, he was the most boring GTA character for me which is saying alot considering GTA III's character didn't even talk.

I loved every character in San Andreas though, especially Samuel Jackson's character you wanted to hate him, but you couldn't help but love him. Guys like Smoke, Sweet, Truth ( he was ***king awesome!), Mike, Ryder, Cesar, Tenpenny, and Toreno were all fantastic characters who I grew to love and was legitimately heartbroken when I found out Ryder & Smoke turned on me.

San Andreas was just the perfect game IMO, the mission strands when you return to Los Santos after you get Sweet outta jail were the greatest missions ever in GTA with the riots and taking back Los Santos.
    Last edited by NYtilIdie; 10-29-2011 at 01:54 AM.

Its Over.

vCash
    I definitely think an eventual remake of San Andreas is in order(or something along those lines). One of the greatest video games of all time without a doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    Yeah! I loved when you owned the print shop(or anything really), your crew would be hanging out around it. I would run over to some Haitians, hit one of them, and run back to my crew and everybody went crazy. I loved gang battles in San Andreas too man. I miss playing Vice City and San Andreas even though I liked GTA IV.

The cheat codes in Vice City and San Andreas especially were great too.
    I loved causing mayhem, then riding off in my vespa. Loved Liotta as the voice of your character. One of my favorite things about VC and AS was the things your character would say when you would randomly punch or shoot a bystander. Some of the other bystanders reactions in SA were hilarious too. Can we get a VC/SA remake combo? Because that would be glorious.

vCash
    There was nothing more satisfying then a perfectly executed gang battle in San Andreas. All those drive by's. Good ****.

vCash
    Yep
    I loved the fact that GTA 4 was ACTUALLY BELIEVABLE.
    You didn't just kill people for the sake of it, Niko was a person, with emotions and an interesting back-story.

I think the people hating on GTA 4, prob play Saints Row and never beat GTA games.
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

vCash

Possible Spoiler

For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Canon View Post
    Yep
    I loved the fact that GTA 4 was ACTUALLY BELIEVABLE.
    You didn't just kill people for the sake of it, Niko was a person, with emotions and an interesting back-story.

I think the people hating on GTA 4, prob play Saints Row and never beat GTA games.
    Yeah I Agree, GTA IV was extremely believable and I loved that game for that.. And I also loved how they developed the characters, I cared a lot for Niko and I wanted him to "make it"..

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Canon View Post
    I always knew it was going to be in that city... Good stuff

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast