Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 204

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    some trash heap
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500

    Grand Theft Auto 5

    Posted on Twitter...

    http://twitter.com/#!/RockstarGames/...88090969001984

    Trailer on 11.02.11

    I'm not up on any rumors about the game or anything of the sort... anyone else hear anything before this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,965
    vCash
    1500
    Damn I'm jacked for this. I really enjoyed the 4th one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,849
    vCash
    1500
    I hated everything about GTA IV, this already looks better. Also, how the ***k did they get Bryan Cranston to agree to this?

    Its Over.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    I hated everything about GTA IV, this already looks better. Also, how the ***k did they get Bryan Cranston to agree to this?
    Thats the new Max Payne I believe

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,350
    vCash
    1461
    There is no info on this other than the teaser ad on rockstargames.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,692
    vCash
    1000
    The 4th one was good, but so damn easy. GTA 3, and SA were hard, and I loved that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vail, CO
    Posts
    14,807
    vCash
    1500
    Hated the last one, so boring compared to the rest of the series

    hopefully this is more like San Andreas
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,774
    vCash
    1500
    Wow people hating on GTA IV... I liked it a lot actually.

    I expect the fifth one one to be much better though because of competition.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,350
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Wow people hating on GTA IV... I liked it a lot actually.

    I expect the fifth one one to be much better though because of competition.
    I love them all but Vice City is my favorite. Hopefully the V stands for Vice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I love them all but Vice City is my favorite. Hopefully the V stands for Vice.
    Vice City was def the most fun. I still love the 3rd one... it was tough and basically a classic. I think they did an awesome job with IV especially with realism and the plot.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,350
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Vice City was def the most fun. I still love the 3rd one... it was tough and basically a classic. I think they did an awesome job with IV especially with realism and the plot.
    I totally agree with you. GTA IV is definitely a masterpiece.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I love them all but Vice City is my favorite. Hopefully the V stands for Vice.
    Vice city was my favourite too, awesome world with nice weather

    Hope the V would look like vice city

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,350
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Vice city was my favourite too, awesome world with nice weather

    Hope the V would look like vice city
    Well, this looks dope, anyway.

    It's GTA dude. Beggers can't be choosers lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,692
    vCash
    1000
    They should make a better online too.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Remake San Andreas. I want to do some drive bys on some mother****ers!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •