Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Battle of Ontario RD 2: Leafs vs never say die Sens (GM 11)

(6-5-0)..............(7-2-1)

Ottawa Senators vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Preview || Listen || Wrapup

Date: October 30, 2011
    Time: 7:30 PM
    TV: SNET-O (HD)

MAPLE LEAFS

MacARTHUR---GRABOVSKI---KULEMIN---PHANEUF---GUNNARSSON

Leading Scorers

Goals: Jason Speeza: 7
    Assists: Erik Karlssoni: 11

Goals: Phil Kessel: 10
    Assits: Phaneuf: 9

More Stats

GO LEAFS GO

vCash
    I want to see Kessel get to 20 points so bad. But I have a feeling we get shut out
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I want to see Kessel get to 20 points so bad. But I have a feeling we get shut out
    You're acting like it's 100 points.

Ottawa are on like a 5 at the moment. They've been pretty damn good. I've go the Leafs 5-4, with Kessel getting 2 points.

vCash
    nah 20 points in October would basically get him player of the month imo. I'd like to see him get it
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    him or khabibulin will win POTM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Phil Kessel has 18 goals and 27 points in 32 career games against Ottawa, including his Boston days. As a Leaf, Kessel has 11 goals and 16 points in 12 games against the Senators. He's flat out dominated them.

On the other side of your post, the Senators are DEAD LAST in goals against per game at 3.91.

If you were a betting man, not in a BILLION years would you pick a shutout for the Sens who's goaltending has been at best sub-par. So I just say that you are a pessimist.

Leafs win 4-3, Kessel gets 1 and 1.

vCash
    loving the title, good luck to you guys, no way imo either team gets shut out because each team is averaging over 3 gaa per game.

i have a feeling the game is gonna go like this
    1st period: it seems like the sens are flat footed leafs take the lead
    2nd period: sens pick up there play and make the game closer by scoring a goal
    3rd period: ottawa has the momentum and pick up another late 3rd period win

imo its either gonna be 5-4 or 4-3 win for the sens
    spezza and kessel get two points each(kessel lighting us up every time)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    loving the title, good luck to you guys, no way imo either team gets shut out because each team is averaging over 3 gaa per game.

i have a feeling the game is gonna go like this
    1st period: it seems like the sens are flat footed leafs take the lead
    2nd period: sens pick up there play and make the game closer by scoring a goal
    3rd period: ottawa has the momentum and pick up another late 3rd period win

imo its either gonna be 5-4 or 4-3 win for the sens
    spezza and kessel get two points each(kessel lighting us up every time)
    Or...

Leafs win 5-2.

Ottawa scores first. Phaneuf nails Michalek. Pace changes in Toronto's favour. We score 3 unanswered goals.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Or Leafs win 4-1,Kessel getting 3G-1A and Phaneuf destroys Da Costa AGAIN but finishes him this time and SDC is out by the 1st period. Komi takes a puck to the noggin while on the bench and is out for the season with a concussion. Aulie is called up afterwards and he and Franson are the swing men on D. Sorry if that's alittle negative towards Komi but how else do we get rid of him and bumbling ways???Can't trade his *** without giving a good prospect or all of draft picks for the next 15 years. I figure with the bad luck that arena has for people getting knocked out while on the bench,even though it has only affected Ott.,i figure the bad luck has to change eventually for them and Komi is the perfect guy to help break that streak.

vCash
    Lets keep getting points here, banking these points early on. There was actually an interesting stat I found over at HF. Only 15% of teams out of the playoffs on Halloween make the playoffs come spring time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherqtip420 View Post
    Or Leafs win 4-1,Kessel getting 3G-1A and Phaneuf destroys Da Costa AGAIN but finishes him this time and SDC is out by the 1st period. Komi takes a puck to the noggin while on the bench and is out for the season with a concussion. Aulie is called up afterwards and he and Franson are the swing men on D. Sorry if that's alittle negative towards Komi but how else do we get rid of him and bumbling ways???Can't trade his *** without giving a good prospect or all of draft picks for the next 15 years. I figure with the bad luck that arena has for people getting knocked out while on the bench,even though it has only affected Ott.,i figure the bad luck has to change eventually for them and Komi is the perfect guy to help break that streak.
    He hasnt been that bad at all. Even if he was playing that bad, real low to wish upon injury unless it was a joke.

vCash
    Sens win 8-0

Seriously though last night was a tough game wouldn't be surprised if we(sens) get smacked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    Or...

Leafs win 5-2.

Ottawa scores first. Phaneuf nails Michalek. Pace changes in Toronto's favour. We score 3 unanswered goals.
    last few games i have seen one thing about the sens, no matter how ****** we play in the first 2 periods we always play our best hockey in the third. so even if they leafs end up winning i doubt there will be 3 unanswered goals at the end of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    last few games i have seen one thing about the sens, no matter how ****** we play in the first 2 periods we always play our best hockey in the third. so even if they leafs end up winning i doubt there will be 3 unanswered goals at the end of it
    No it'll open with 5 straight Leaf goals and 3 unanswered Sens goals lol. 5-3 final

vCash
    ^^lol if the leafs win i actually consider that more realistic since the sens just end up playing on a total different level in the third...if only the sens could play like its the 3rd all game

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast