Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TKO Gets Cold!

vCash
    We went 4-1 last night. Well be on again tonight as well.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Bill you joined the team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    Bill you joined the team?
    Nah, mets plays on ps3 like me

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    your team is awesome, sucks that you guys get matched up against some Elite champ teams that are just way too good, but still.

I just hope I play well enough to stick around, and if not its alright, dont wanna mess anything up haha. Also, im open to criticism, if you guys see me doing something wrong or want to see me doing something different, just let me know.. just like the one-timer

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    You played fine. And its defintly a plus that you can play wing or d. The only reason we lost as much as we did is like u said we played a lot of truly elite teams. It's unusual to get lined up against teams like that back to back like we did. Were usually on late like that when we play, some times if we have a day off that lines up well also play then, but your welcome to join us. You'll see if you haven't already, we like to win and do win a lot, but were not cut throat like the people that play every waking minute of their lives lol.

Now I just hope ea stops dropping me from the servers.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Question for u guys. Ive been playing d lately and id like to get a one timer slapshot (especially on pp). How do i wind up in preparation for the one timer? I tried holding the right joy stick back but that doesnt do it. Do i have to wait for the pass first? I swear i seen sone guys do it where their guy has his stick cocked and the passer hasnt even started passing yet...

vCash
    Hold left bumper to stay square to the pass, then as the pass is coming to you press and hold up on the right analog stick. Your character will wind up on his own. You don't have to push down on the stick at all.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    If u hold left bumper and push down you'll Wind up before the pass but it's almost impossible to connect. Do it the way I mentioned above and you'll blast 1 timers

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Lemme know if ur gonna be on tonight, ill hop on

vCash
    Were on now

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    6-0 tonight outscoring our opponents by a total of 32-6. I'd say that this was a successful night lol

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    6-0 tonight outscoring our opponents by a total of 32-6. I'd say that this was a successful night lol
    and I thought the first night was good haha, last night was awesome, the only close game we had was the game we scored with 1 second left.

It seems like its almost a guarantee to score when doing a one-timer, i didnt know it was that successful lol. I think i ended the night with 3 straight hat trick games. It's funny how i had about 40 points in 30 club games before i joined, and i already have 31 points in 11 games, with a 45.5 shooting % lmao. That seems so unreal, but then again ive never played with a good team.

Also, turned out swagger union was the team we lost to in OT after being up 3-1 because someone got dropped. I wonder if we wouldve beat em if we played em again. No idea what was going on with my mic either, was it a problem the first night we played too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    and I thought the first night was good haha, last night was awesome, the only close game we had was the game we scored with 1 second left.

It seems like its almost a guarantee to score when doing a one-timer, i didnt know it was that successful lol. I think i ended the night with 3 straight hat trick games. It's funny how i had about 40 points in 30 club games before i joined, and i already have 31 points in 11 games, with a 45.5 shooting % lmao. That seems so unreal, but then again ive never played with a good team.

Also, turned out swagger union was the team we lost to in OT after being up 3-1 because someone got dropped. I wonder if we wouldve beat em if we played em again. No idea what was going on with my mic either, was it a problem the first night we played too?
    Nah, first game it was fine. It just died sometime in the second or third game. And just think of what your stats would be if that one team didn't quit out when we were up 6-0 with 3 min left in the first period, LoL. Last night was more like a typical night for us. Example, even with the bunch of recent drops that I got almost 0 points in each, I'm still at 377pts in 113 club games.

Tonight I'll probably be on around 1am. My Sharks are on tonight so I'll be watching the game.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Okay, ill get on around then, hopefully my mic problem was because of low battery since i just bought it

vCash
    Just had probably the funniest double hit in NHL.

4 on 2 breakout. They all grouped together for some reason, so me and my D partner took all four out in one massive center ice collision. I've saved a clip of it cuz it was just too funny.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast