Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TKO Gets Cold!

vCash
    Tomorrow night we have to get all 6 of us on to play our first game as a whole. How does 9:30 pm est work for everyone?

vCash
    can't do it

vCash
    Flirting with different player types. When u guys get closer to your legend cards, it seems as though 2way forward is the way to go. My character is good offensively, quite fast with good strength and balance, and I have 99 in stick check, block shot, discipline, and defensive awareness. I'm now the ultimate 2way winger and when I get my legend card he's only gonna be better.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    If I play winger, I prefer a sniper. My startegy is to model him into the ultimate dump and chase and forechecking player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    Flirting with different player types. When u guys get closer to your legend cards, it seems as though 2way forward is the way to go. My character is good offensively, quite fast with good strength and balance, and I have 99 in stick check, block shot, discipline, and defensive awareness. I'm now the ultimate 2way winger and when I get my legend card he's only gonna be better.
    and you're superstar 3?

im superstar 3 also.. can you give me all ur ratings? im curious

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Itztheshiznt View Post
    If I play winger, I prefer a sniper. My startegy is to model him into the ultimate dump and chase and forechecking player.
    ??? How can U be the ultimate dump and chase forechecker without strength? Honestly I tried using sniper, he was just too weak in strength and all defensive categories to be the forechecker I wanted. 2 way forward gives u everything u need. But it's only good when your up to veteran or legend card. Anything before vet card I was liking power forward.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    and you're superstar 3?

im superstar 3 also.. can you give me all ur ratings? im curious
    When I home later I'll look them up. I'm still currently at work. But yeah I'm superstar 3. Like 40-50 games shy of legend cause my brother in laws schedule has been way off mine so we haven't played as much lately. I've had my solid A rating or A- for the entire time. Just need the games played.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Deke 80 handeye 80 offaware 80 pass 80 puckcpntrol 90 slapped 71/71 wrister 85/85 aggressive 60 check 67 deffaware 99 disp 99 face 65 fight 50 shotblock 99 stick check 99 accel 83 agility 82 balance 80 dur 60 end 80 speed 95 strength 80

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    I'm down to play some EASHL for a bit before i'm headed to the Flyers game later. If not, when I get back let's try and get a game going.

Also, I added everyone as a Club GM.

vCash
    EASHL playoffs are underway. You gotta win 4 straight games to be EASHL champs. If u pull it off, every home game for the next month, the opposing team has to watch your banner raising. My team just won the playoffs last night, again. 7-1, 8-2, 7-2, 3-1.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    thats awesome, elite champs?

and whats ur PSN, just curious, maybe ive seen you in drop-in games or something.

and finally get my legend card

vCash
    thats awesome, elite champs?

and whats ur PSN, just curious, maybe ive seen you in drop-in games or something.

and finally get my legend card
    Pro champs. Globo Gym Purple Cobras We don't play enough to be in the "elite" league anymore. Our teams "level" is like 51 but since we only play around 20-30 games a month it kills us in the standings. it's funny, we always play elite teams cause of our skill level and were always on pro league cause of the lack of games played.

You probably haven't seen me in drop ins cause I avoid them, lol. Mine in m-c-c-o-n-n-e-ll. I tryed to use my 360 tag but the dumb system though I was trying to use my real name and kept rejecting me. On the other hand if u do play drop ins, you've probably run into a few people I play cod with. Devildogger, chillidogger, mergnemi, whitesouth, Sfic, redwings, vonleo, or glscr.

Let me know your name and send a request to our team. I may be on after work tonight to play some. If i pop on and your on well give u a shot. Were always looking for more players that can play our system.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    Pro champs. Globo Gym Purple Cobras We don't play enough to be in the "elite" league anymore. Our teams "level" is like 51 but since we only play around 20-30 games a month it kills us in the standings. it's funny, we always play elite teams cause of our skill level and were always on pro league cause of the lack of games played.

You probably haven't seen me in drop ins cause I avoid them, lol. Mine in m-c-c-o-n-n-e-ll. I tryed to use my 360 tag but the dumb system though I was trying to use my real name and kept rejecting me. On the other hand if u do play drop ins, you've probably run into a few people I play cod with. Devildogger, chillidogger, mergnemi, whitesouth, Sfic, redwings, vonleo, or glscr.

Let me know your name and send a request to our team. I may be on after work tonight to play some. If i pop on and your on well give u a shot. Were always looking for more players that can play our system.
    Sounds good, I just left a club because their forward/club GM would never pass and attempt to dangle everyone and lose the puck every time. But yeah, if you'd like to play a practice game so I can learn/get used to the system instead of playing a ranked game thats fine.

When do you get off work? and my PSN is the same as my PSD username

vCash
    Sounds good, I just left a club because their forward/club GM would never pass and attempt to dangle everyone and lose the puck every time. But yeah, if you'd like to play a practice game so I can learn/get used to the system instead of playing a ranked game thats fine.

When do you get off work? and my PSN is the same as my PSD username
    Later than I expected. Just left now so I'll be on in like 30-45 min. I'll add u when I get home. We win because of our d. Mike plays as a defensive center giving us a 2-1-2 or sometimes 2-3 defense. Most of the teams can't handle playing against a team like us.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Makes alot of sense, and okay. It won't let me send a join request because I left the other club earlier today, i wonder if it will work if i get an invite

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast