Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fantasy question

Should i trade DHB for julio jones?

vCash
    in all likely hood you're pretty much getting the same player. If you're like me and have DMac on most your teams and a couple other Raiders like Jano. You wouldn't want too many players from one team on your FF team. Don't we have a FF thread somewhere?
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Na, Falcons don't use him much right now. DHB is a better choice as of now.

vCash
    Damn. I have julio but really like what i see with DHB thus far. But i feel like jones has a better qb... Heres the deal i will send julio jones,torrain, and gabbert in exchange for tebow and dhb. Is it a good mive for me?

vCash
    ya bro. i love DHB and i've defended him since day one, but Julio is a better fantasy option
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderNlakerfan View Post
    Damn. I have julio but really like what i see with DHB thus far. But i feel like jones has a better qb... Heres the deal i will send julio jones,torrain, and gabbert in exchange for tebow and dhb. Is it a good mive for me?
    I would do it Julio jones has a nagging hamstring injury and that can take a player out the whole season or seriously hurt their play and playtime, torrian lmao look at his head coach they don't have such things as "starting runningbacks" in Washington, and gabbert sucks ***. DHB has been electric is healthy and has a great QB now and tebow is a duel threat QB which means if his arm ain't working he can still get ya a TD or two running. I would pull the trigger if I were you

vCash
    Hard question im not big on having to many guys from one actual team so it depends. DHB has been a threat and i think as much as i hate him tebow will get more points the gabbert. jones could get more points the DHB in the end but it depends if he stays healthy.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Wait until after this weekend to pull the trigger. Let's see what Torain does or see if you can somehow exclude him from the deal. That is unless you're deep at RB
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Wait until after this weekend to pull the trigger. Let's see what Torain does or see if you can somehow exclude him from the deal. That is unless you're deep at RB
    Exactly what i was thinking..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hahhahaha yea. Best RB duo in my league. DMAC & AP!!!!

vCash
    DHB has more TDs than Julio.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner