Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you going to trust Branny with the player to watch after he was right?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We need a legit scorer on this team like Parise. Plus I think we need some size up front, that actually will use their size on the boards and can put the puck in the net. I think Jet fans give them a pass this year, just because they are still celebrating getting a team, but next year they'll want nothing less than the playoffs.

vCash

Like the Jets? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Face attacking barbarians...

vCash
    Good road win, and Buffalo loses, so I guess we are still breathing. This makes me think back the last time we played the Canes at home and fell on our face after some big wins. Oh would like to have that 1 back.

vCash
    I know that this is far fetched but If Montreal and Toronto can get some balls and win tonight, Buffalo last 3 ..Toronto at home, give them a win, and close out on the road against Philly and Boston who are in their own fights.
    Wash. last 3 .at Tampa, Home to Florida and at the Rangers.

Who knows we win out and they go 1-3 , do we not have the tie breaker against each as we won both season series. Is that the 1st tie breaker? Or is it Wins in regulation..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I know that this is far fetched but If Montreal and Toronto can get some balls and win tonight, Buffalo last 3 ..Toronto at home, give them a win, and close out on the road against Philly and Boston who are in their own fights.
    Wash. last 3 .at Tampa, Home to Florida and at the Rangers.

Who knows we win out and they go 1-3 , do we not have the tie breaker against each as we won both season series. Is that the 1st tie breaker? Or is it Wins in regulation..
    I think its regulation + overtime wins

vCash
    Well thats it, the Fat lady has sung. Playoffs would have been great but we need to improve on the road record next year. Need some changes in size and hopefully the 20 and 21 yearolds will mature a little more.

Thats it for me. Heading back to Toronto next week for Blue Jay season. I'll probably come back on here as the Draft gets closer, see if any interest then?

vCash

TEAM STATS

TEAM LEADERS

PREVIOUS GAME HIGHLIGHTS

vCash
    Waited so long to get a team back, now no hockey. The rich want to get richer and seems all of them forgot about the fans.

vCash
    Whats happenning in Edmonton. No new arena? Postering or legit may move team? Hard to believe they move. But Winnipeg did because of an arena! Hate to see that happen.

vCash
    Jesus its depressing as hell in here. Granted its pretty dead for me in the Rangers forum, considering its non stop in the Knicks, Yankees and Jets (where I normally reside) but jesus its sad in here.

New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

Man City
    As of 3/18/14

vCash
    No kidding. I've kind of gave up. Hard to do when I'm just talking to myself most of the time. Too bad, thought Jet fans would be into this, but I guess not.

vCash
    Good win by the Jets. Going to be interesting to see what the D looks like when Byf and Bogosion get back. I like Postma.

vCash
    What waste of space Ollie is. We need a good centreman , this guy is lost out there. Like Burmistrov on the new line.
    Postma should stay once the others get back. I'd move Clitsome out.

vCash
    Big game tonight. T.O hot on road, but this is 1 of the teams we need to finish ahead of. Did not here if Byf is playing, don't get much info down here unless its about the Panthers.

vCash
    Just heard Byf still out, but Bogosion is skating and going with team to Ottawa. Hope he's back in a week or so. Who will be bumped out of the line up. Hope they keep Postma, when Byf comes back.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast