Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you going to trust Branny with the player to watch after he was right?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    huge.... hugecomeback win

vCash
    Great game and a great win. Needed the 2 points. Now 4 back of Buffalo and Wash., we have the tie breaker and a game in hand against each, plus Buffalo plays at Wash. March 27. Someone looses, we chase the other., but we need some help , plus tonights game would be the game in hand, again, ANOTHER must win.

We are still breathing

Another thing in our favour is Buff. ends the season on the road against Philly and Boston, who are also fighting for position. This of course means nothing unless we keep getting points every game. Big assumption, but hope.

vCash
    Quess we left it back in Washington, with Buffalo winning and this loss 6 back with only 1 game in hand. Forget Wash., now we have to chase the Sabres. Looks like a done deal to me. We just can't win on the road, unless its against Wash.

Right now Buffalo deserves to get in, playing well down the stretch both at home and the road.
    Even though its likely over, the Jets will still get ovations at home. Next year will be diff. story. The fans will want no less than play offs.

vCash
    ^6 points out with 7 to play and 2 teams to pass.... jets need a miracle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    ^6 points out with 7 to play and 2 teams to pass.... jets need a miracle.

Jets do need a miracle. Any chance we can get Tebow to come here for the next 10 days. He does play for the Jets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Jets do need a miracle. Any chance we can get Tebow to come here for the next 10 days. He does play for the Jets.
    hopefully for the ny jets, tebow wont play too much for them either.

wpg jets could really use a wild win today.

vCash
    ^ We definitely need help, this would be a start. I guess we take it 1 day at a time till its officially over.

vCash
    wild didn't even show up against the caps today. jets are now on life support.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    wild didn't even show up against the caps today. jets are now on life support.
    Alexander Ovechkin has been red hot lately. He's doing the same thing that made him a star. He's driving to the net, moving his feet, and setting up his deadly shot.

Winnipeg is probably out at this point.

They're fighting for 8th spot, against two SUPER HOT teams in Buffalo and Washington. At least this fallout came much later than last year, where this team straight up collapsed half way into the season.

vCash
    ^ Ya I think we enjoy the rest of the season and plan for next. I'm hoping we chase Parise, as we could really use a consistant scorer. But we do have some UFA's that may need attention, plus next year there's a bunch as well.
    On the positive side, we should get a top 10 or better pick in the draft.

And if Chevy can pull a rabbit out and get someone to take Antropov, just between him and Oduya, we'd free up 7.5m which could come in handy.

vCash
    I was also thinking that we are in a good financial position to chase a big name. We are pretty well at the Min. in payroll, and we can shed some over the summer, and the MTS Centre is sold out for the next 4 years.

vCash
    Another bad loss, I think the youth on this team is showing and a little fustration. Not to worry play offs or not this year , the fans will be nuts the last game of the season against Tampa at home. Geez, there going to pass us!

vCash
    I just read there is a fat lady coming in to Winnipeg, some singer or something. Maybe we hear her in a few days.

vCash
    Once the season is done I'm going to put up a Draft Thread, I wonder if ANYONE will participate ray: . So far this year the supporters of the PSD on the Jets has been awful . But I'm going to stick with it, maybe I should send out a flyer telling Jet Fans this fourm exsists and to get on board as it can be fun.

vCash
    uggg, another blown lead. These guys all seem out of gas. 3 losses in a row at home, the Fat Lady is on her way to the MTS Centre as we speak.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast