Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Why does it have to be a over a extended period I'm saying between last year and this year there is a pattern forming his body is starting breaking down regularly lately because of his playing style. But as a fan favorite he is afforded the time off without question but Connolly is not ( I tore up Connolly on another thread now it's only fair that Army ever is treated the same) How many injuries has Army had in the last 2 years
    Last edited by ghost dog; 10-21-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

vCash
    There is a difference between injury prone and getting injured. Armstrong has been injured twice as a Leaf missing time twice over 2 seasons. Tim Connolly hasn't played 80+ games since 2002-2003 and hasn't played a full season since 01-02. He missed the entire season the year before the lockout and he missed almost all of the 06-07 season. You can't compare the 2. Army's played 70+ games every year of his career except last year.

There is injury prone, and then there is Tim Connolly.

vCash
    Army played 50 games last year he had the bug
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

vCash
    ^did you read my post at all?

vCash
    Agreed they should not be compared but shouldn't they be treated the same
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    )

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    With Connolly's injury history this shouldn't be a surprise to Leaf fans. I think the majority of us thought he would at least get a few regular season games in until he broke a fingernail.

vCash
    ^ Lately Army is spending more time in the training room
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    )

vCash
    Does the article say how long he would be out?

vCash
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    )

vCash
    Don't get me wrong. I love the heart and determination he shows,when healthy he is a favorite of mine to watch. But last year and so far this year the variety of injuries he has had it looks like his body is starting to break down
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    )

vCash
    I like watching Frattin in his spot. That dude lays out some serious checks, and its just a matter of time before he finds the back of the net. You can tell the guy has offensice potential just watching him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    I like watching Frattin in his spot. That dude lays out some serious checks, and its just a matter of time before he finds the back of the net. You can tell the guy has offensice potential just watching him.
    That kid is making a name for himself
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12