Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

whos on the way out

with kadri,maccarthur and connoly due back whos on there way to the marlies?...or will there be a trade?i personally think the 3rd line should be army,kadri and lombardi.fourth line being brown,steckel and bozak i guess.sucks theres no room for fratten but im guessing there will be a trade somewhere.

vCash
    most likely frattin to the marlies and maybe dupuis and i think ron wilson said they might have kadri back in the marlies to get back on track so might be a trade before he gets back

vCash
    I don't think Frattin is the guy that gets sent down. He has played too well for that. I think Kadri will play in the minors and have to wait for an opening. Crabb will be sent back down and Dupuis probably becomes a healthy scratch, and I think you have to either waive Orr or send Rosehill down. I don't think you can keep both of those guys up with the team.

As for the line-up this is what I see for Saturday night assuming Connolly is back:

Kulemin Grabovski Macarthur
    Lupul Connolly Kessel
    Frattin Bozak Armstrong
    Lombardi Steckel Brown

Orr, Dupuis

If I was Burke, I would Waive Colton Orr.. I think Rosehill is a better all around player. (doesn't mean he will actually do this though). Either way, I would only play one of those guys against teams with a designated tough guy.

I also think you see Fransen get into the game next Saturday night. Replacing either Gunnar or Gardiner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MD_Murrelli View Post
    I don't think Frattin is the guy that gets sent down. He has played too well for that. I think Kadri will play in the minors and have to wait for an opening. Crabb will be sent back down and Dupuis probably becomes a healthy scratch, and I think you have to either waive Orr or send Rosehill down. I don't think you can keep both of those guys up with the team.

As for the line-up this is what I see for Saturday night assuming Connolly is back:

Kulemin Grabovski Macarthur
    Lupul Connolly Kessel
    Frattin Bozak Armstrong
    Lombardi Steckel Brown

Orr, Dupuis

If I was Burke, I would Waive Colton Orr.. I think Rosehill is a better all around player. (doesn't mean he will actually do this though). Either way, I would only play one of those guys against teams with a designated tough guy.

I also think you see Fransen get into the game next Saturday night. Replacing either Gunnar or Gardiner.
    I agree with pretty much everything you said except for waiving Orr. I like the guy and when you can send Rosehill down no problem I think ya do it. Neither of them should be playing on a consistent basis, just get him in there when we play teams like the Senators.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltstar View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything you said except for waiving Orr. I like the guy and when you can send Rosehill down no problem I think ya do it. Neither of them should be playing on a consistent basis, just get him in there when we play teams like the Senators.
    Rosehill is on a 1 way deal so if they ever sent him down and wanted to call him back up he could be taken in re-entry waivers. That signing was mind boggling.

vCash
    Orr and Rosehill define the blue and white. They ARE the team.
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    we got a lot of depth in this team especially since the 4th line is doing so well. Part of it is because these are the fringe players who can get sent back so they are competing for a job but we can't just keep them all in the Marlies so I am hoping we make a trade especially with Kadri, Connolly and MacArthur coming back soon, we will become a pretty deep team.

I rather see Orr either suited up or wearing a suit though

vCash
    Kadri will go to the Marlies IMO. Even if its just for a few games. They have the flexibility to give him some time to get his legs back after the injury. Only makes sense IMO. Rosehill probably gets sent down too.

Lupul - Connolly - Kessel
    Kulemin - Grabovski - MacArthur
    Frattin - Bozak - Armstrong
    Lombardi - Steckel - Brown
    extras: Orr, Dupuis

Phaneuf - Gunnarsson
    Liles - Schenn
    Gardiner - Komisarek
    extra: Franson

Reimer
    Gustavsson

AHL:
    Kadri - Colborne - Crabb
    Mueller - Zigomanis - Hamilton
    D'Amigo - Boyce - Caputi
    Brenner - Ryan - Scott/Wilson

Aulie - Finger
    Mikus - Holzer
    Lashoff - Blacker
    extra: Gysbers

Scrivens
    Rynnas

vCash
    MCJOE as Tito said up there ^ Rosehill signed a 1way remember so why would they send him down

vCash
    ^^they have to. Who else do they send down? They'd have to waive him. He's not very good...

vCash
    Who the hell cares if Rosehill has to go through re-entry waivers???

Favourite UFC Fighters
    HW - Cain Velasquez
    LHW - Lyoto Machida
    MW - Vitor Belfort
    WW - Georges St-Pierre
    LW - Anthony Pettis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    the Leafs would if they lost him to a rival and had to pay half his salary>

I think we can all see that Lombardi is just too good to keep on the 4th line for long. His work ethic alone will get him up to a better line sooner rather than later. Thats when a guy like Frattin or Kadri will get bumped out or someone will have to be traded.

vCash
    Rosehill is a dime a dozen player. If no one wants him at 600K, I doubt anyone wants him at 300K. Even if the Leafs are stuck paying 300K, it merely puts a small dent in regards to cap space for just 1 year

vCash
    You guys make it sound as if Rosehill is the back bone of our team and if he gets sent down it affects the Leafs in a major way... their are plenty like him, and I would rather have Orr in the lineup anyways. Connolly will be back, so will Mac.

Wilson said Kadri will be sent down to play in the AHL like McJoe said. Meaning Frattin will stay in the lineup, and Rosehill should be sent down leaving Dupuis as the healthy scratch. Which is fine.

Lupul - Connolly - Kessel

Kulemin - Grabovski - MaCarthur

Frattin - Bozak - Armstrong

Lombardi - Steckel - Brown

Extras: Orr, Dupuis

Sent down: Rosehill

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf

Schenn - Liles

Franson - Gardiner

Extras: Komisarek

I think Wilson puts in Franson next week against the Flames. That's just my idea though.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast