Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    ****! Cullen goin to the PB.

vCash
    Harding with another stop. Damn he is doing amazing.

vCash
    Dammit. Thats game. We shouldve had this.

vCash
    dam, redwings pull it out, that was pretty predictable with how they were playing, but I thought maybe we could get a shootout and win...WolvesJagsFan, you picked a hell of a game to remember hockey was going on...non stop action the hole game...Harding absolutely stole a point for us...Detroit could have won by about 5 goals if it wasnt for Harding.

vCash
    No doubt. I love the way we played and we shouldve won it, we had a steady lead than gave away that goal with 47 seconds to go in the 2nd if i remember right, that really got me on edge after that.

On to Pitsburgh Tuesday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesjagsfan10 View Post
    No doubt. I love the way we played and we shouldve won it, we had a steady lead than gave away that goal with 47 seconds to go in the 2nd if i remember right, that really got me on edge after that.

On to Pitsburgh Tuesday.
    No, we shouldnt have won. We had no business being in that game at all, Harding just put his superman pants on, and stole a point for us. After getting the 2-0 lead, it was absolutely all Detroit...we missed some golden chances late in the game for goals, but Detroit clearly outplayed us, and was the better team...sometimes in hockey, the lesser team wins, which would have been the case in this one if we won.

vCash
    Yeah, ik they killed us on shots, but we had a 2-0 lead nearly going into the 3rd, i think we wouldve definetely won if they wouldnt have scored with 47 seconds left, and yes, Harding definetely kept us in it, he deserved a win.

vCash
    yeah, that goal at the end of the 2nd was crucial, but with the type of pressure they were putting on, it was bound to happen.

vCash
    and I do get what you are saying when you say we should have won this game...but if we did, it would have been completely robbery by Harding, and the better team would have lost.

vCash
    very true i guess. I love what i saw in Harding, definetely kept us in this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12