Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Damn this is starting to look like a good team
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

vCash
    Missed the whole game except the last 15 mins..Kessel with 2 wow, Reimer what a save at the end. 3-0-0!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    if we could get a legit first line and have him on the second it would get him against crappier player,i think he would score 50 goals.
    Even though the Grabo line is being a little too cute with the puck right now which i kind of expected because of their success last season, i actually think they can be a legit first line. I see so much potential with Grabo and Kulemin and Mac. If you think about it, Kessel is playing on the second line.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    so what do you guys think who gets the last spot on defence for the next game for you guys? gardiner or franson? how did franson do?

vCash
    Great start to the season. Just hope that we do not going on any lengthy losing streaks during the course of the season like last year in the beginning. We won the first i think 4 games, but than lost like so many in a row after that.

vCash
    franson definatly has the next few games prolly will play on the road.bozak will stay on the first line and hopefully they keep playing well until connoly gets back.if they are really playing well i would keep the line together and then trade bozak while his value is really high or maybe even keep him on our 4th line

vCash
    I've missed all 3 games so far due to work and will miss the 4th on Monday. At least I'll get to join you lot on here Wednesday vs the Jets.

The game in 6 is fun to watch..but it kinda just shows me what I missed lol. Kessel's first goal was amazing and Optimus had a great save in crunch time. Good to see Kessel racking up the points and Reimer raking in the wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    franson definatly has the next few games prolly will play on the road.bozak will stay on the first line and hopefully they keep playing well until connoly gets back.if they are really playing well i would keep the line together and then trade bozak while his value is really high or maybe even keep him on our 4th line
    This
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

vCash
    bosak looks like a keeper, (if he keeps it up) he cud have had the horrible sophomore slump last season. he looks like a legit player and improved a lot so far. hope he can keep it up!

i think franson gets the nod. gardiner needs some maturing . with this depth, there is no need to rush him into the lineup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Not really. Tried passing it across the crease to Lupul (IIRC) and it went off Stempniak's skate and went in.
    Not a huge deal in the big scheme of things, but i'm about 99.9% sure that the third goal hit Lupul's stick on the way in. if you watch the game in 6, they show the net cam replay. It's pretty clear that Lupul should have got credit.

I love that we are 3-0, but last year we started 4-0, and we all remember what happened after that. We have a few tough games coming up with Philly, Boston, NYR and the Habs again before the end of the month.

vCash
    Just think if we get 82 games of this Kessel

Hope he doesn't go on one of his 10-15 goalless streaks.

Schenn still doesn't look that good. Phaneuf is playing extremely well, minus a couple turnovers, but they're bound to happen to any D.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    I know it was only two goals, but I am very pleased to come back and win this game after a bad start. I love to see Kessel tearing it up.

vCash
    Kessell, Phaneuf and Tim Gleason lead the league in plus/minus at +7. Lupul is at +6.

vCash
    ^ and to think, I didn't take any of those guys on my fantasy team. FRIG.

vCash
    kessel if he can keep this up this is a mvp type season

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast