Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Big save at one end leads to a great goal at the other! Nice Goal Lupul!
    Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs
    Basketball- Toronto Raptors
    Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays
    Football - Philadelphia Eagles & San Diego Chargers

vCash

vCash
    Well i guess that answers the fight question lol Mike Brown just said "Whats up"

vCash
    leafs look lost would be happy to go to the third down 1

vCash
    Woooooooooo kessel u mother****er

vCash
    Damn Phil The Thrill is lightning it up! Whata snip!

vCash
    He won't get much credit and I don't think he'll get any on the scoresheet but Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel just turned a Calgary goal into a Leaf goal. Unbelievable goal by Kessel, better play by Bozak to save a goal at the other end.

Leafs are looking better even though the PP still looks like ****. They need a coach who can run a ****ing PP. I'm pretty sure I could put together a better PP set without much difficulty...

vCash
    kessel is the ****in man..hopefully bozak stacks on points so hes worth something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    He won't get much credit and I don't think he'll get any on the scoresheet but Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel just turned a Calgary goal into a Leaf goal. Unbelievable goal by Kessel, better play by Bozak to save a goal at the other end.

Leafs are looking better even though the PP still looks like ****. They need a coach who can run a ****ing PP. I'm pretty sure I could put together a better PP set without much difficulty...
    Bozak actually got some credit. I didn't think he would either.

Whatta snipe by Kessel though. I still do that trade everytime if I'm Burke. Sorry.

vCash
    Also I said in another thread that Kessel is a completely one-dimensional player and maybe even more one-dimensional than normal, but he is a threat to score every time he gets on the ****ing ice. He's not your superstar and he's not a franchise guy but he is a legit threat almost every time he touches the ice with that release.

And another thing that doesn't get mentioned much is that he picks his spot well. He cherry picks but he picks the right times and he picks the times when the right Leaf has the puck. Gunnarsson made a great pass on that play.

I don't love Kessel because he is ****ing frustrating but he's fun to watch.

vCash

on nhl 2012 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Bozak actually got some credit. I didn't think he would either.

Whatta snipe by Kessel though. I still do that trade everytime if I'm Burke. Sorry.
    They actually gave him a lot of credit. I didn't even catch him stopping that previous Iginla scoring chance...just the second one that immediately led to the goal.

Plus he got an assist on it.

Bozak has been at least 200% better this season than he was last season. He still does the little things right but he is also doing the bigger things now lol.

vCash

vCash
    Also I said in another thread that Kessel is a completely one-dimensional player and maybe even more one-dimensional than normal, but he is a threat to score every time he gets on the ****ing ice. He's not your superstar and he's not a franchise guy but he is a legit threat almost every time he touches the ice with that release.

And another thing that doesn't get mentioned much is that he picks his spot well. He cherry picks but he picks the right times and he picks the times when the right Leaf has the puck. Gunnarsson made a great pass on that play.

I don't love Kessel because he is ****ing frustrating but he's fun to watch.
    if we could get a legit first line and have him on the second it would get him against crappier player,i think he would score 50 goals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    on nhl 2012 lol
    If I can have a PP made up of 12 year olds score at a 50% rate, I think I can set up a PP with grown men and NHL skill get the puck into the zone and get a ****ing shot on net on more than 50% of their PPs.

I didn't say I was gonna have them score 30% of the time, I just meant that I could get a shot on net. On that 4 on 3, the Leafs had 3 guys below the hashmarks on the right side of the crease and Liles at the point all alone also on the right side...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast