Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yahmez88 View Post
    I know it was only two goals, but I am very pleased to come back and win this game after a bad start. I love to see Kessel tearing it up.
    A comeback is a comeback, I agree. I'm proud we came back... lots of times last year we don't make that comeback.

We also have to thank that one flame for shooting that last chance right into Reimer's glove.

vCash
    if we can start 5-0 with all of our first 5 being at home that would be huge for us, if we can take full advantage of this homestand.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    with our scheduel so far i would be very happy going 4-1 to start the year.hope to get connoly back soon.cant be more then 2 weeks before hes in games.what a pansy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    with our scheduel so far i would be very happy going 4-1 to start the year.hope to get connoly back soon.cant be more then 2 weeks before hes in games.what a pansy
    Connolly should be left out of the line-up, or at the very least off the first line. That line has been carrying the team thus far, so its stupid to break them up until they stop producing.

vCash
    I think Franson stays in the line up.
    **** SIGS

vCash
    ya i dont think it would be a bad idea to ease him in on the third line.a third line of him kadri and army could put some points up.can only boost bozaks value playing on that line.very nice to see the penalty kill doing well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    bosak looks like a keeper, (if he keeps it up) he cud have had the horrible sophomore slump last season. he looks like a legit player and improved a lot so far. hope he can keep it up!

i think franson gets the nod. gardiner needs some maturing . with this depth, there is no need to rush him into the lineup
    Looks like we have to give up less for that #1C if he keeps playing like this
    JAYS RAPSLEAFSRAIDERS

(disclaimer:
    All opinions are just out of my head and in no way can be taken as fact until they happen
    )

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567