Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I knew that. I just wanted to bash Stajan haha.

Stajan hasn't scored a goal March 12th. And he hasn't scored a game winning goal since March 5th...of 2010 lol.

And in today's hilarious and fun stat of the day, Matt Stajan hasn't scored an overtime goal since Thursday April 13th, 2006 against the Islanders.
    Ease up on stajan, he's a local boy, plus he makes what? 3.5?? Playing hockey instead of writing about it like us chumps. The guy is under 30 and doesnt have to work another day in his life. Call me crazy but I'd rather be him then a a made up mcname.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Awesome View Post
    And when I live in Saskatchewan?...:/
    guess you will be watchin the jets....unless a kind fellow leaf fan provides a link for the game via a pm

vCash
    fml
    Jesus' weed dealer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim123slow View Post
    Ease up on stajan, he's a local boy, plus he makes what? 3.5?? Playing hockey instead of writing about it like us chumps. The guy is under 30 and doesnt have to work another day in his life. Call me crazy but I'd rather be him then a a made up mcname.
    whoa why such hostility? its nothing personal towards stajan its just a former leaf worth bashing

vCash
    fml
    dont worry bro i gotcha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    whoa why such hostility? its nothing personal towards stajan its just a former leaf worth bashing
    Unless you know the guy, 4-2 leafs tonight, stajan gets a goal for Calgary in spite of Wilson and Burke. He ******* hates them, Thats saying it lightly

vCash
    Do you know Stajan or something?

vCash
    matt stajan fanboy?

vCash
    i see the flames winning for some reason, toronto coming off a huge rest of a week off might hurt there play a bit. should be a good game though. GO LEAFS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Pft Flames winning come on. I think the Leafs hang on and win, although it won't be easy. I think Phaneuf comes out full speed ahead and drills Stajan with a Da Costa kind of hit... Just kidding but hey could happen.

Stajan isn't a big deal he's a joke. The Flames are up and down, if Kipper has a good game, which I think he will, the Flames will win. So it will be fun to watch.
    Stajan gets hit like that all the time too lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O82ExbzS40
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3EuX...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Npq9ul_Ns
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_ej...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vf0...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUZyHiPfNI

I never really disliked Matty Stajan but one of the things I definitely liked about him was his ability and willingness to take a hit to make a play. You can never say that he didn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    so with macarthur and franson debuting

what are the lineups?
    I don't know. Kadri says he's ready as well and according to mapleleafs.com "it'll be up to the coaches to decide if he plays". So you could see Kadri too.

My guess?
    Lupul - Bozak - Kessel
    Kulemin - Grabovski - MacArthur
    Frattin - Lombardi - Armstrong
    Brown - Steckel - Orr

Lombardi and Steckel could be swapped. Depends if they think Lombardi is ready to play more minutes.

Phaneuf - Gunnarsson
    Liles - Schenn
    Franson - Gardiner/Komisarek

I really have no idea which one of Gardiner or Komi will sit.

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    That's ******** if it's the Jets game
    If you live in Ontario, you'll be fine.

And when I live in Saskatchewan?...:/
    oh...um...I don't know if I have good news for you...

If anyone finds a link, PM it to PJ Awesome first.

vCash
    Apparently Kadri is out and Gardiner is sitting.

And I get both games Leafs it is...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim123slow View Post
    No way. I'd much rather be sitting on my computer in my living room typing on my computer and making just above minimum wage working in a factory than playing hockey 3 times a week. Why would anyone want to play a game for a living while being paid millions of dollars.

Seriously, have you ever picked up anything written about anything before? You think those guys who make peanuts reviewing movies wouldn't rather be starring in them? My ********, meaningless criticism that he will never see and never care about (unless apparently you tell him) is a part of his job and a part of his 4 million dollar a year contract. He can't be immune to criticism. Are you saying I should ease up on him and what...feel SORRY for him for making 3.5 million dollars a year?

Yeah all that makes sense...

vCash
    Hahaha I love watching Stajan getting hit like that. I never really had anything against him either, but that trade was a beaut. His face always bothered me too... he would always be interviewed after games, and he just bothered and irritated me lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    No way. I'd much rather be sitting on my computer in my living room typing on my computer and making just above minimum wage working in a factory than playing hockey 3 times a week. Why would anyone want to play a game for a living while being paid millions of dollars.

Seriously, have you ever picked up anything written about anything before? You think those guys who make peanuts reviewing movies wouldn't rather be starring in them? My ********, meaningless criticism that he will never see and never care about (unless apparently you tell him) is a part of his job and a part of his 4 million dollar a year contract. He can't be immune to criticism. Are you saying I should ease up on him and what...feel SORRY for him for making 3.5 million dollars a year?

Yeah all that makes sense...
    I have never seen anyone disrespect McJoe in this fashion. Get off our thread of he will behead you.

vCash
    Usually a team with such a long layoff comes out a step slow. Good teams find a way to overcome this over 60 minutes while bad teams get filled in. Let's hope the Leafs find some middle ground.
    The bar is set now. We can no longer bash any player because they make more money they us. If you can't slag a $3.5m center that scores 6 goals a season, well there's really nobody left is there ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast