Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 97

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500

    Leafs welcome back Mac and Franson debuts for Leafs (GM 3)

    (1-2-0)..............(2-0-0)


    Calgary Flames @ Toronto Maple Leafs

    Preview || Listen || Wrapup



    Date: October 15, 2011
    Time: 7:00 PM
    Location: Air Canada Centre, Toronto Ontario
    TV: CBC (HD)


    THE HOME TEAM


    MAPLE LEAFS

    LUPUL---BOZAK---KESSEL---PHANEUF---GUNNARSSON



    STATISTICAL LEADERS

    Code:
                   Goals             Assists             Points           PIM
    
    
    Leafs      Kessel-3        Lupul-3        Kessel-5      Schenn-11
    
    Flames    Bourque-3           Tanguay-4          Tanguay-4        Jokinen-6
    MORE STATS:

    ...............


    KEY MATCHUP

    DION PHANEUF v. FORMER TEAMMATES



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,776
    vCash
    1000
    I'd think the bigger story is Stajan, but oh well. . Should be a good game. Calgary finally broke out last game with Bourque scoring two. I'm looking at a 5-3 Leafs victory to remain undefeated.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    32,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I'd think the bigger story is Stajan, but oh well. . Should be a good game. Calgary finally broke out last game with Bourque scoring two. I'm looking at a 5-3 Leafs victory to remain undefeated.
    The Flames 4th line center is a bigger story than our Captain? Or than the return of a top 6 forward on the Leafs? The debut of a prized offseason acquisition?

    Nobody gives a **** about Matt Stajan lol. He has 15 points in his 47 games in 2011. And he finished 2010 pointless in 5 games. That's 15 points in 52 games since last Christmas...

    Nik Hagman's return is a bigger story than Stajans...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,779
    vCash
    1500
    Kipper is going to stone us tonight. 4-1 Flames.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    213
    vCash
    1500
    wow McJoe settle down BranWings was proooobably just joking around!! No need to go all haywire here!

    We got this game on lockdown!! 3-0 start to season!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,776
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusReimTime View Post
    wow McJoe settle down BranWings was proooobably just joking around!! No need to go all haywire here!

    We got this game on lockdown!! 3-0 start to season!!
    I think he knows.

    I've just been a Matt Stajan fan for years. Obviously I know Phanuef is the bigger story, aha.

    I kind of do hope Stajan puts up an OT winner tonight, though.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    32,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusReimTime View Post
    wow McJoe settle down BranWings was proooobably just joking around!! No need to go all haywire here!

    We got this game on lockdown!! 3-0 start to season!!
    I knew that. I just wanted to bash Stajan haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I think he knows.

    I've just been a Matt Stajan fan for years. Obviously I know Phanuef is the bigger story, aha.

    I kind of do hope Stajan puts up an OT winner tonight, though.
    Stajan hasn't scored a goal March 12th. And he hasn't scored a game winning goal since March 5th...of 2010 lol.

    And in today's hilarious and fun stat of the day, Matt Stajan hasn't scored an overtime goal since Thursday April 13th, 2006 against the Islanders.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I knew that. I just wanted to bash Stajan haha.



    Stajan hasn't scored a goal March 12th. And he hasn't scored a game winning goal since March 5th...of 2010 lol.

    And in today's hilarious and fun stat of the day, Matt Stajan hasn't scored an overtime goal since Thursday April 13th, 2006 against the Islanders.
    Ease up on stajan, he's a local boy, plus he makes what? 3.5?? Playing hockey instead of writing about it like us chumps. The guy is under 30 and doesnt have to work another day in his life. Call me crazy but I'd rather be him then a a made up mcname.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim123slow View Post
    Ease up on stajan, he's a local boy, plus he makes what? 3.5?? Playing hockey instead of writing about it like us chumps. The guy is under 30 and doesnt have to work another day in his life. Call me crazy but I'd rather be him then a a made up mcname.
    whoa why such hostility? its nothing personal towards stajan its just a former leaf worth bashing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    32,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim123slow View Post
    Ease up on stajan, he's a local boy, plus he makes what? 3.5?? Playing hockey instead of writing about it like us chumps. The guy is under 30 and doesnt have to work another day in his life. Call me crazy but I'd rather be him then a a made up mcname.
    No way. I'd much rather be sitting on my computer in my living room typing on my computer and making just above minimum wage working in a factory than playing hockey 3 times a week. Why would anyone want to play a game for a living while being paid millions of dollars.

    Seriously, have you ever picked up anything written about anything before? You think those guys who make peanuts reviewing movies wouldn't rather be starring in them? My ********, meaningless criticism that he will never see and never care about (unless apparently you tell him) is a part of his job and a part of his 4 million dollar a year contract. He can't be immune to criticism. Are you saying I should ease up on him and what...feel SORRY for him for making 3.5 million dollars a year?

    Yeah all that makes sense...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Gonna be a good one. We lose 3-2 with goals from Franson and Armstrong



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Riderville
    Posts
    2,780
    vCash
    1500
    So it says the game's on CBC but it says it's the Jets game...the ****?
    Jesus' weed dealer

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    32,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Awesome View Post
    So it says the game's on CBC but it says it's the Jets game...the ****?
    CBC broadcasts regionally. If you're in the Leafs broadcast region, your going to be watching the Leaf game.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Riderville
    Posts
    2,780
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    CBC broadcasts regionally. If you're in the Leafs broadcast region, your going to be watching the Leaf game.
    And when I live in Saskatchewan?...:/
    Jesus' weed dealer

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Awesome View Post
    And when I live in Saskatchewan?...:/
    guess you will be watchin the jets....unless a kind fellow leaf fan provides a link for the game via a pm

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •