Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez View Post
    forgotten password and unused email account that was disabled for inactivity. Apparently if don't use it, you do lose it.
    Do you remember your old username? It has been a reoccurring problem lately where some users have not been able to reset their password via email. If you pm your old user name to ronin he will be able to reset your password to get your old account activated and let you post on that one. It helps to cut down on the extra accounts. I know they've done it for a few posters. Now if only they'd let me change my user name since I'm now cub_stuckinwiso not stl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Do you remember your old username? It has been a reoccurring problem lately where some users have not been able to reset their password via email. If you pm your old user name to ronin he will be able to reset your password to get your old account activated and let you post on that one. It helps to cut down on the extra accounts. I know they've done it for a few posters. Now if only they'd let me change my user name since I'm now cub_stuckinwiso not stl

gonna take a wild guess and say leogetz

vCash
    over 200 people wow sign up people share info if you have any

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314