Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez View Post
    I'm back after a long hiatus, only a few of the old crew who are left I see. That could be a good thing, and it's a little surprising (good and bad) to see who's become mods since my departure. At least we have something to finally talk about around here and it's looking on the up and up as long as we continue to tear this organization apart from the base!
    Join date Jul 2012

vCash
    Sup new people, welcome.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Hey guys! Cubs fan from good ol' West Virginia here. Hope to be an active participant of this forum. In about 30 minutes I will be traveling with 3 Reds fans to watch the day night double header in Cincinnati. Wish me luck!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Join date Jul 2012
    Why, does that befuddle you? When I was here last, Wrigleyboy was considered a whiner and not a moderator let alone the head moderator. How times have changed...

vCash
    Because your join date says Jul 2012 but you are talking about being here a long time ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedwonder88 View Post
    Hey guys! Cubs fan from good ol' West Virginia here. Hope to be an active participant of this forum. In about 30 minutes I will be traveling with 3 Reds fans to watch the day night double header in Cincinnati. Wish me luck!
    Welcome! Look forward to seeing ya around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    Because your join date says Jul 2012 but you are talking about being here a long time ago.
    Don't believe the join date, it lies. I was here a long time ago before we even switched to this formatting (yeah THAT long ago) but took a "hiatus" yet now am back for a short duration maybe longer...

vCash
    You keep on saying "hiatus" like that. I feel like you got locked up or something so I'm going to stick with that theory regardless of what you say from here on out.

vCash
    You keep on saying "hiatus" like that. I feel like you got locked up or something so I'm going to stick with that theory regardless of what you say from here on out.
    that's fine believe what you want but I (and a few others still here) know the truth. At the time of my leaving there was no banning at least like it stands now...

vCash
    that's fine believe what you want but I (and a few others still here) know the truth. At the time of my leaving there was no banning at least like it stands now...
    Locked up in Alcatraz you say? Guess it really was a long time ago that you were last here.

vCash
    Locked up in Alcatraz you say? Guess it really was a long time ago that you were last here.
    I started on here back in Dubya's first term (very early on) if that tells you how long ago.

vCash
    Why don't you use your account then if you were never banned?

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    I started on here back in Dubya's first term (very early on) if that tells you how long ago.
    Wow. Any reason you decided to stop back by?

vCash
    Wow. Any reason you decided to stop back by?
    The Cubs have actual things to talk about and there is less (still present) stupid posts/users.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Why don't you use your account then if you were never banned?
    forgotten password and unused email account that was disabled for inactivity. Apparently if don't use it, you do lose it.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast